What about Ufos and Cryptozoology then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I do welcome stories about the supernatural, things like Bigfoot, Santa Claus, fairies, Nessie and werewolves and the like. Because I like
to be enchanted....I don’t believe in them, but i can’t imagine children being told Santa doesn't exsist.

Does anyone think it’s harmful to believe in Santa Claus as a child, when children are natural believers?

YES!

Children are believers in what adults, especially their parents tell them. When my children were little, there was no way some made up man in a red suit was going to get the credit for the toys that I BOUGHT for them!

I told them......" You better be good, you better be nice because DADDY is coming to town"!

YES!

Children are believers in what adults, especially their parents tell them. When my children were little, there was no way some made up man in a red suit was going to get the credit for the toys that I BOUGHT for them!

I told them......" You better be good, you better be nice because DADDY is coming to town"!
Oh Major, you really are a genius😊

And so freakin’ funny😂

And.....it could also be the script from a movie producer....or a book from Stephen King.

Think! If there was such a creature, with all the people living on and around that lock and all the people looking for something foe all these years, don't you think someone would have found something tangelable and verifiable???

It is the same with Bigfoot. Do we really believe that there is an 8 foot, 400 pound hairy creature walking around the woods that are full of tourists, and campers and outdoors people and no one has seen it or produced one single form of evidence????
IF nessie is a giant eel, say 20-30 feet long, would stay pretty much underwater all of the time, and the Loch is very dark in coloring, so very hard to spot!

Could be supernatural being though!

Explain that thought.

To an ant.....a squirrel would be super natural but to you and me it would a normal rat with a furry tail.

To a squirrel, a mountain lion would be super natural but to you and me it would be a big house cat.

I do not understand how something that has "Never" been seen, or photographed can be "super natural".

The definition of "super natural" is what is beyond or above nature; that which is not from the observable, tangible or measurable universe, especially regarding divine or transcendent things/beings/actions/realms.

If A Bigfoot has never been seen, or observed, touched or photographed, how can it be considered "Super Natural"????

Last edited:
The same situation exists with 'gators in south Alabama, south Mississippi, the southern half of Louisiana and east Texas. The population has increased significantly each year since the mid 1990's and 'gator hunting season is not keeping the population under control. A female will have a nest containing up to 30+ eggs and at least a third of those will make it to adulthood.

One of our favorite places to spend some time is Alligator Alley in Summerdale, Alabama. Our favorite 14 foot senior gator is named "Captain Crunch." A University survey team from Florida monitored his bite strength at 2,982 pounds per square inch.

https://gatoralleyfarm.com/

`
I live about 15 minutes from there and have been there. Captain Crunch is a spooky looking creature.

IF nessie is a giant eel, say 20-30 feet long, would stay pretty much underwater all of the time, and the Loch is very dark in coloring, so very hard to spot!

It probably was a giant Eel of 20 feet. And when the story was told to one generation after another it grew to be 100 feet long and ate up all the people who lived along the coast.

However, when I looked the Giant EEL up, it seems that they live in "fresh water" then go into sea water to spawn....and then they die just lake salmon.

From New York Post concerning Loch Ness...........
"As part of their quest, they examined DNA from the monster’s namesake lake in the Scottish Highlands. Their analysis showed no signs of any of the large animals once thought to be Nessie, such as the beastly looking aquatic plesiosaur — which may have tasted similar to gamey, mild alligator meat; or, if the cavemen were lucky, like turtle (do yourself a favor and try turtle soup).

“We can’t find any evidence of a creature that’s remotely related to that in our environmental-DNA sequence data,” says Professor Neil Gemmell of New Zealand’s University of Otago.

“So, sorry, I don’t think the plesiosaur idea holds up based on the data that we have obtained.”

Last edited:
I live about 15 minutes from there and have been there. Captain Crunch is a spooky looking creature.
'Captain Crunch' does not play well with others and usually has his own separate area of confinement at the far east end of the boardwalk.

8874.jpg

I still think ufos could be real, and they could be biblical. what about the pyramids having helicopters depicted on them all that many years ago?

As with all the things we discuss, there is an answer that dismisses what our minds what us to believe. "IF" we approach any situation with pre-convieved idea, then we will probably see what we want to see.

As for the "helicopter in the pyramid.

The "helicopter" image is the result of carved stone being re-used over time. The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I and translates to "He who repulses the nine [enemies of Egypt]". This carving was later filled in with plaster and re-carved during the reign of Ramesses II with the title "He who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries". Over time, the plaster has eroded away, leaving both inscriptions partially visible and creating a palimpsest-like effect of overlapping hieroglyphs.[1][2] As with all dates in Ancient Egypt, the actual dates of Seti's reign are unclear, and various historians propose different dates, with 1294 BC to 1279 BC[3] and 1290 BC to 1279 BC[4] being the most commonly used by scholars today.

In paleocontact hypothesis circles[5] the hieroglyphs have been interpreted as an out-of-place artifact depicting a helicopter (above the nine short vertical bars) as well as other examples of modern technology. This claim is dismissed by Egyptologists who highlight this pareidolia is partly based on widely distributed retouched images that removed key details from the actual carvings.

Source: Helicopter hieroglyphs - Wikipedia

Explain that thought.

To an ant.....a squirrel would be super natural but to you and me it would a normal rat with a furry tail.

To a squirrel, a mountain lion would be super natural but to you and me it would be a big house cat.

I do not understand how something that has "Never" been seen, or photographed can be "super natural".

The definition of "super natural" is what is beyond or above nature; that which is not from the observable, tangible or measurable universe, especially regarding divine or transcendent things/beings/actions/realms.

If A Bigfoot has never been seen, or observed, touched or photographed, how can it be considered "Super Natural"????
I am just thinking that Satan could be trying to trick humans with Ufos/bigfoot etc, as to keep them into eolution and help from Aliens!

It probably was a giant Eel of 20 feet. And when the story was told to one generation after another it grew to be 100 feet long and ate up all the people who lived along the coast.

However, when I looked the Giant EEL up, it seems that they live in "fresh water" then go into sea water to spawn....and then they die just lake salmon.

From New York Post concerning Loch Ness...........
"As part of their quest, they examined DNA from the monster’s namesake lake in the Scottish Highlands. Their analysis showed no signs of any of the large animals once thought to be Nessie, such as the beastly looking aquatic plesiosaur — which may have tasted similar to gamey, mild alligator meat; or, if the cavemen were lucky, like turtle (do yourself a favor and try turtle soup).

“We can’t find any evidence of a creature that’s remotely related to that in our environmental-DNA sequence data,” says Professor Neil Gemmell of New Zealand’s University of Otago.

“So, sorry, I don’t think the plesiosaur idea holds up based on the data that we have obtained.”
There have been reports of large eels between 20-30 feet long in the Loch for centuries though, as there are istances where the eel does not go back to the ocean to spawn, but stays in fresh water sterile and gets really big!

As with all the things we discuss, there is an answer that dismisses what our minds what us to believe. "IF" we approach any situation with pre-convieved idea, then we will probably see what we want to see.

As for the "helicopter in the pyramid.

The "helicopter" image is the result of carved stone being re-used over time. The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I and translates to "He who repulses the nine [enemies of Egypt]". This carving was later filled in with plaster and re-carved during the reign of Ramesses II with the title "He who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries". Over time, the plaster has eroded away, leaving both inscriptions partially visible and creating a palimpsest-like effect of overlapping hieroglyphs.[1][2] As with all dates in Ancient Egypt, the actual dates of Seti's reign are unclear, and various historians propose different dates, with 1294 BC to 1279 BC[3] and 1290 BC to 1279 BC[4] being the most commonly used by scholars today.

In paleocontact hypothesis circles[5] the hieroglyphs have been interpreted as an out-of-place artifact depicting a helicopter (above the nine short vertical bars) as well as other examples of modern technology. This claim is dismissed by Egyptologists who highlight this pareidolia is partly based on widely distributed retouched images that removed key details from the actual carvings.

Source: Helicopter hieroglyphs - Wikipedia
I just think that some of thre myths from the past could hav been real beings encountered by mankind, demonic who presented themselves as being "gods, aliens etc"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back