Could you be a cult leader?

I have tried with some of you but I get that distinct needling feeling every time we communicate. Try to tear down the enemy instead of BELIEVERS.
Do NOT bother huffing and puffing either,you're on ignore so I won't have to see it and others don't want to observe either!
When I first joined this forum you said you were difficult to get along with for many people and I suggested it could be how you say things, I truly believe you love the LORD and carry HIM in your heart. I wonder if you are going through something and could use some prayer. We are here for you. I don't think anyone has meant to attack you. I am praying for you.

My thoughts are that sancification is something we work for but will not be "fully" sanctified until we meet the Lord.

And you would be correct brother. Sanctification is a work in progress in the life of a believer.

ROCK OF AGES
Let the water and the blood,
From thy riven side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure
.”

Save from wrath is justification (Romans 3:21–5:11+),
make me pure is progressive sanctification, the breaking of the power of indwelling sin (Romans 5:12–8:27+).
Gorification is the end product! Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! Amen.

When I first joined this forum you said you were difficult to get along with for many people and I suggested it could be how you say things, I truly believe you love the LORD and carry HIM in your heart. I wonder if you are going through something and could use some prayer. We are here for you. I don't think anyone has meant to attack you. I am praying for you.

Well said! I agree and hope that is the case as well!

Thank you and yes.
You apparently have not read my thread " From my heart".
I believe I said ppl either love me or hate ME!

I have zero tolerance for ppl who seemingly try to come across as the only one or ones who have the truth. We are all different and are at different phases of our walk.

How little ppl read what is posted completely.
I owe only God.
1 Peter 3:15 was not done....lol
If any had bothered to read my post today they would have seen that I no longer attend any "Church of God" and the one being touted is not what the one I attended. Never had I heard in 17 yrs there anyone teach 2nd grace not entire sanctification.

It is impossible to communicate with ppl who "THINK THEY KNOW SOMETHING".

Furthermore if that type keeps being prevalent as superior maybe instead of telling others what THEY should do, a self examination might be in order.
The answer to my hope would be simply that Jesus took my filthy righteousness and sins to the cross in my place. Jesus; not doctrines creeds,thoughts ect. he is the only reason for my hope!

Lol all others here have been more than gracious.
Talk bible........?LOL

Say what you will, the Spirit reveals through discernment and spiritual blesses spiritual , take that how you CHOOSE.

I have little difficulty sharing and communication ,others may not believe ALL I believe to be true but it causes no disruption in our fellowship. I enjoy breaking the bread of the word. Another forum that allows controversial topics which I post in has brought me no anxiety.

That type of person is a judger, of others belief and acts superior, when in fact what we've done for him, how long we've served or what position we are called in , is supposed to be unremarkable ,if a person thinks that makes them great they are deemed least! Toot,toot!

I would encourage you to ignore me and my post,or better yet. I'll take myself away from you're BIG attitude!

Compassion and love are a must as a believer, no wonder I've heard from many ppl that are suffering ,who feel they can not share in any forums.

MY life is in Him and he it is who I adhere to please and follow in obedience to the word not a preacher,teacher,nor any other human.

Try reading next time you comment so it might have an effect!

Maybe your perceptions are not what they should be. All Yeshuafan and myself do is talk Bible.

You said of me.........
"The type person I perceive you to be is forbidden as a believer."

REALLY!!! And you are????

I do not usually respond to such statements but to be honest, I have become weary of your confrontational attitude when people are only talking in a respectful manner. Everyone has been gracious to you! And because you do not agree with somethings said you say to me...........
"The type person I perceive you to be is forbidden as a believer."

YOU do not know me.
YOU do not know what I have been able to do for Christ in the last 50 years of ministry.
YOU do not know how many foreign countries I have led revivals in and saw lives changed for Christ.
YOU do not know how many men I led to Christ on the battlefield before they died there!
YOU do not know how many hands I have held while there loved one died in front of us.
YOU do not know how many precious babies I have buried while mom and died cried their eyes out.

I would encourage you to tone down your rhetoric and attitude and control your tongue and your projection of a born again believer would be more readily accepted.
easyyyyyyyyyyyy edgy people its just a forum

Moderator Note;

Perhaps its time to shift our focus to whatever is lovely or what is true in regards to this thread?

well, if I was a cult leader, in my worst state, I would lead people to laugh all the time. My cult would be pretty much lazy days in the sun surrounded by a lot of comedy. Nothing would get done. I am pretty much a hedonist when I leave myself outside of the Hands Of God. You wouldn't wanna join my cult for sure. There would be no food grown, or anything☹️

The first shall be last and the last shall be first

That pretty much leaves most of us in the middle and having middle child syndrome. You can't lead anyone when you stuck in the middle!

Story of my life lol

The first shall be last and the last shall be first

That pretty much leaves most of us in the middle and having middle child syndrome. You can't lead anyone when you stuck in the middle!

Story of my life lol
My sister is a middle child and she leads all the children like the pied piper to grow good qualities z

I am the youngest of 3 and my brother is also a hedonist and as bad as me if left to our own devices.
I think middle children are gifted with more balance. At least my sister is😊

Thank you and yes.
You apparently have not read my thread " From my heart".
I believe I said ppl either love me or hate ME!

I have zero tolerance for ppl who seemingly try to come across as the only one or ones who have the truth. We are all different and are at different phases of our walk.
Indeed I did not re-read your thread, I paraphrased and softened the emotion and should not have done so as you feel quite strongly about this. It is difficult to communicate with the written word because we can't hear the emotion or see the body language along with the words and sometimes we mis-read the intent. I am sorry if I have upset you in any way. I continue to pray for HIS love and comfort in your life.

well, if I was a cult leader, in my worst state, I would lead people to laugh all the time. My cult would be pretty much lazy days in the sun surrounded by a lot of comedy. Nothing would get done. I am pretty much a hedonist when I leave myself outside of the Hands Of God. You wouldn't wanna join my cult for sure. There would be no food grown, or anything☹️
Gee, then we could call ourselves ‘The Dolarossan’s’ lol.

I have just finished re-watching a Dateline episode on the Johnstown cult.
Makes me wonder ,did Jones have a real relationship with Jesus @ one time. Did the attention and adoration of ppl cause his spirit to act like Satan did in heaven.

I have never heard anything spiritual that he supposedly preached. You can hear all the lies he told on tape to the ppl whom he wanted to drink the kool-aide

This massacre was his end game plan. At sometime he expected resistance would come. We know the brutality the ppl were subjected too, and that he used drugs.
The stay there was forced.

Makes me wonder ,did Jones have a real relationship with Jesus @ one time. Did the attention and adoration of ppl cause his spirit to act like Satan did in heaven.

I have never heard anything spiritual that he supposedly preached. You can hear all the lies he told on tape to the ppl whom he wanted to drink the kool-aide

This massacre was his end game plan. At sometime he expected resistance would come. We know the brutality the ppl were subjected too, and that he used drugs.
its not too clear on this in the biography I read.
As a child, he went along to all different churches. His parents weren't believers, his dad was alcoholic and deserted him I recall.
He was more impressed by the 'showmanship' of the churches and copied whatever drew the crowds in.
But he did DO things for people, like he wrote letters for them when they were being kicked out of their homes, he was their advocate. He fed and clothed people. He gave them jobs. This was a big thing, to be treated equally by a white man for many black people who were just coming out of segregation.

People didn't forget that because nobody else was doing those things at the time. The churches might pray for you, but then leave you to your own devices while you were hungry.

At one point he turned, so not sure whether was his game plan all along or Satan just got hold of him. But this was the 70s and everyone was kind of going for the hippie commune thing. Then it started to be a cult. Though you could argue it was a cult all along, and he was just copying other cults.

I have no idea. My 1st thought is NO. If he was then what happened would not have happened.

"When I say, I am God, then I feel [faith] well up within my soul. And I see it well up in you, and I see the sick healed, and the blind see, and the dead raised.... You wanna know how I feel, I never feel so good as when I say I am God," he shouted in a full-throated roar in a 1972 sermon.
Source--www.culteducation.com/group/1005-jonestown/10933-jim-jones-followers-enthralled

1 John 2:19........
"They went out from us but they were not of us, for if they had been of us, they would have remained; but they went out from us to disclose that they were not of us. "

IMHO........the liberal news media made what happened out to be a "Christian - Religious" event when in reality it was actually an exercise in MARXISM!

(1978) Accuracy in Media report made clear........
“The ideology of Jonestown was communism, not Christianity, but the media have obscured rather than explained that fact.”

When you take into account the many who are so devoted to their denominations or even the theology of spiritual leaders makes you wonder if they are cult followers instead of leaders.

Well, people don't like to say it, but it's obvious some do idolise the Pope just as some do the Queen and the royals. The Queen has to win her subjects loyalty though, it's not a given that everyone is bound to her unless they are courtiers or her servants. If the Queen recognises its not all about her but gives the glory to God and does her best to serve her subjects (and not herself) then people are free to choose.

But if say she showboats too much and does hypocritical things it will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Its like the cult of Mao people idolised him as well..many to their doom. He had a Red Guard army of recruits (some just out of their teens) to do his bidding just as the Queen or King has an army that will die for her/him.

Though usually a cult leader can be self appointed though he or she may be very charismatic and draw people to follow them after that.

Jesus is our shepherd, though many come as wolves in sheeps clothing and devour the flock. The false shepherds are hirelings and not to be trusted.

Back