Could you be a cult leader?

what about type church affiliation i am not a romney fan spelling * could a Mormon be a good national leader . if memory serves right i think kennedy being catholic raised eye brows. but seemed to be a effective president
Most candidates claim to be christian. I figure they all lie about most things so I vote for a president that shows what stance he claims to have on issues that are important to me.

I appreciate your comment........but it does not answer the question of "What is Entire Sanctification".
Did I ever quote anything about entire sanctification? No, that's you and Yeshuafan discussing this from what you perceive is a secret code of the CHURCH OF GOD of which I no longer attend!

The type person I perceive you to be is forbidden as a believer. Therefore I will pray!

So you are saying that ALL Christians are equal and no one has anything more from God than does the next person.........Correct??
We all have the same spiritual blessings now in Christ Jesus, but we have different callings, gifts, and how God operates in us in regards to things such as our health, wealth, etc!

John 17:17
Sanctify them through they truth: THY WORD IS TRUTH.
Heb.13:12
Wherefore Jesus also,that he might sanctify the people with his own blood,suffered without the gate.
1 These. 5:23
And the VERY GOD of peace sanctify you WHOLLY; and I pray God your WHOLE Spirit and SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless unto the coming ou our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is my last response to any question on any denomination. I am a child of God ,I stand in his word as the Spirit has led me. My beliefs are illuminated in his word and I walk in the path as he guides me!
How do you understand being "fully sanctified"?

The above you found on Google is NOT the church I attended.
Full sanctification comes upon the natural death of man for there can be no more sinning.

Did I ever quote anything about entire sanctification? No, that's you and Yeshuafan discussing this from what you perceive is a secret code of the CHURCH OF GOD of which I no longer attend!

The type person I perceive you to be is forbidden as a believer. Therefore I will pray!
Your church holds to spiritual gifts all operating, how about divine healing and modern day prophets and apostles then?

I have tried with some of you but I get that distinct needling feeling every time we communicate. Try to tear down the enemy instead of BELIEVERS.
Do NOT bother huffing and puffing either,you're on ignore so I won't have to see it and others don't want to observe either!

I have tried with some of you but I get that distinct needling feeling every time we communicate. Try to tear down the enemy instead of BELIEVERS.
Do NOT bother huffing and puffing either,you're on ignore so I won't have to see it and others don't want to observe either!
If I have offended you. please forgive me, am just trying to get a better handle on what your church teaches and believes!

The teaching that one can achieve a practical"sinless perfection state" if yielded "fully" to the Holy Spirit and having the "second act of grace"

Some of us knew that "61" but it may be helpful if everyone knew what the "Holiness" faith is all about.
Some of need to understand that there is no such thing a "Second act of grace" in the Bible.
While the concept of a second blessing is taught in a wide variety of churches, the phrase is not found anywhere in the Bible.

The point I was trying to make my friend is that The Bible does speak often of the baptism of the Spirit, as well as the sanctification of believers, but not in the context of a second blessing or a second stage of the life of faith.

The so-called second work of grace that is taught by some denominations is based on 1 Thes. 5:23 which says,

“May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Some teach that this sanctification comes with the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and I have actually had people write me claiming to have stopped sinning because of it. Over the years I have had several people even tell me the date on which they stopped sinning.

The problem I have with this teaching is that the man who wrote 1 Thes. 5:23, the Apostle Paul, also wrote the Book of Romans in which he admitted that he could not stop sinning and in fact the harder he tried the worse he became. (Romans 7:14-8:1)

Then He thanked the Lord for attributing his sins to his sin nature and not condemning him for them. He had made a similar statement in 1 Thes. 5:24 when he said that the Lord is faithful and able to keep us blameless.

This is because when the Lord went to the cross, He took all the sins of our life and paid the price for them there (Col. 2:13-15). Because of this the Father can no longer blame us for them, having already blamed His Son. Therefore we’re not condemned and are considered blameless. So it’s not that we stop sinning, it’s that because of the cross the Lord can regard us as though we had.

This is exactly what I meant by being "defensive" on an earlier post to you. NO one is after you and no one is tearing you down!

IMHO you should be proud of your faith and be prepared to defend it with the Scriptures instead of getting angry and running away. But that is just my opinion and of course, you can ignore me as well.

I am not going away, but you can ignore me.

1 Peter 3:15.......
"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear".

Christians can freely discuss doctrines and practices in a calm and peaceful state!
Yes. We should be able to and I am very blessed that we are able to do it here on this site.
This is a place where Christians can talk, discuss Christ and doctrine and if one does not agree then simply say.......I do not agree and I am moving on!

All the other bluster, and anger and name calling is an afront to the Christ we say we worship!

IMHO!

Last edited:
The above you found on Google is NOT the church I attended.
Full sanctification comes upon the natural death of man for there can be no more sinning.

Now, there are actually 3 steps in the salvation process.

1. Justification.
At the moment we accept Jesus Christ we are saved from the judgment and indwelt with the Holy Spirit of God. He gives us all the blessing of God at the moment of conversion and does not hold anything back for a later event.

2. Sanctification.
Again, according to the Bible, sanctification is the process of being separated, set apart, for God and His purpose.
The Two Aspects of Sanctification
A. Positional sanctification: being separated to God from a common, worldly position; this changes our position but not our inward nature. We are on the earth but our spirit is
already in heaven.
B. Practical sanctification: being saturated with God’s holy nature to be made more like Jesus.

3. Glorification =Full Sanctification.
This is the end of the process and happens at our death. We will receive a body just like the Lord Jesus so that like Him we can then stand before a holy, perfect and sinless God.

Maybe your perceptions are not what they should be. All Yeshuafan and myself do is talk Bible.

You said of me.........
"The type person I perceive you to be is forbidden as a believer."

REALLY!!! And you are????

I do not usually respond to such statements but to be honest, I have become weary of your confrontational attitude when people are only talking in a respectful manner. Everyone has been gracious to you! And because you do not agree with somethings said you say to me...........
"The type person I perceive you to be is forbidden as a believer."

YOU do not know me.
YOU do not know what I have been able to do for Christ in the last 50 years of ministry.
YOU do not know how many foreign countries I have led revivals in and saw lives changed for Christ.
YOU do not know how many men I led to Christ on the battlefield before they died there!
YOU do not know how many hands I have held while there loved one died in front of us.
YOU do not know how many precious babies I have buried while mom and died cried their eyes out.

I would encourage you to tone down your rhetoric and attitude and control your tongue and your projection of a born again believer would be more readily accepted.

Back