Pondering Questions,Looking For Feedback!

The trouble with explanations is that it only becomes a story about it. A parable is a story with a twist which brings the receiver away from the story to see the truth. The story is not the truth in itself. Jesus knew this.

The parable stating that "Whoever has ears, let them hear"- Matthew 11:15; means that the ear hears the unconditional sounds, but it is the mind's censorship which changes it to its own desires (conditional interpretation , or selective hearing). It is the innocent (in-no-sense of this world) that hear the truth best, for they have not invested enough into their own identity story to have a need to save face.

The best answers are always the truth, even if others don't want to hear it. Good ethics, such as from the Holy Spirit (our Counsellor), discerns the delivery of that truth for maximum benefit for all.

When an innocent is in the presence of an innocent, no words are needed to convey unconditional Love...which always contains the Truth. It is simply heart to heart recognition of what is true.

In this day and age most everybody is accessible, whether,by cell,internet or satellite except for the passed.

If you repent to God for a sin you committed that hurt someone else and you know it, but you don't ask forgiveness of the one you hurt, does God forgive that repented sine? Does it effect you walk?

We know that Rahab lied to protect the spies of Israel.
We know Jonah showed rebellion and arrogance when told to preach to Nineveh.
We know Elijah showed lack of faith when he hid in a cave and whined to God that he was the only prophet left.
We know John the Baptist had doubt about Jesus being the Messiah,when he sent his followers to ask Jesus, Are you he?

I've read countless books,testimonies and documentaries on WW2 and the Nazi's reign of terror. Believers and Jews alike had to do many things in the survival and help of themselves and others; things we call sin.

Compound question :

Are we so inundated with the thoughts of sin and sinning that we can not hear God's instructions?

If asked or told to do something you thought was sin to save or protect someone else, would you and how would you know God oks it?
You asked........
"Are we so inundated with the thoughts of sin and sinning that we can not hear God's instructions?"

I do not know if "Inundated" is the right answer for me, but we are all effected by the sin nature. That is why we commit sin even when we do not want to. We can not help it because we as sinners to what come naturelly....sin!

Also, O would say to all reading these responses that we should realize God has saved us willingly, to display His grace, love, and strength. Our salvation does not depend on how much or how little we sin, how much or how little we evangelize or repent or do good works, or how loving or unloving we are, or anything else about us. Our salvation is entirely a product of God’s grace, love, and purpose. This is important to understand, because (ironically) believing that we are responsible to keep the law or doing anything leads inevitably to the inability to stop sinning.

You asked...........
"If asked or told to do something you thought was sin to save or protect someone else, would you and how would you know God oks it?"

That is a loaded philosophic question. It is also an ethical question. There are two issues involved in this question, the things that the Bible specifically mentions and declares to be sin and those the Bible does not directly address.

We understand that the Bible tells what is sin such as murder, adultery, lying, stealing, etc.—there is no doubt the Bible presents such things as sin. The more difficult issue is in determining what is sinful in areas that the Bible does not directly address.

Now allow me to ask you this......if you were in the FBI and you have captured a known terrorist and it has been proven to you that this man knows the location of a nuclear bomb planted in New Your city where YOUR children and grandchildren live....would you do what ever was need to make him give you the location of that weapon? Would you beat him, terrorize him, lie to him, cut off a finger?????

Now before you respond, think about what the The Bible says, for example, in Col. 4:5.......that we are to ---
“make the most of every opportunity”. Yes.....I know that the context does not speak of torture, but then what is "opportunity".

Here is another one to ponder. The Bible says that murder is sin. Now......at 2:00 AM you here a noise and look out your bedroom door ans see two people have broken you sliding glass door and are standing there with knives in their hands and say......
"Give me all your money and jewelry and maybe we will not kill you after we rape you".
WHAT DO YOU DO?????

Luke 11:21
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe.”

Psalm 18:34
“He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.”

We all need discernment

Job 34:4
“Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good.”

How does a believer look at political correctness in fear of offending others?
Are we supposed to make it soft for ppl that rebell against God's word by calling evil good,and good evil?

There is a difference between Political Correctness and Personal Agenda.

We as Christians are to spread the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and He said Himself that He would divide people so no one was more anti-PC than was Jesus Christ!

We are to call SIN ---SIN and if that offends anyone then they are offended! Peroid!

In this day and age most everybody is accessible, whether,by cell,internet or satellite except for the passed.

If you repent to God for a sin you committed that hurt someone else and you know it, but you don't ask forgiveness of the one you hurt, does God forgive that repented sine? Does it effect you walk?

If you do not confront the person......the guilt will be a cancer to your spirit!

Matthew 18:15......
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother."

Thank you my friend. Two peas in a pod,that's why we connect....lol

I think you've mastered it much better than I!

I do not think to soften towards ppl that WON'T hear.

It may not be that people do not hear "you" my sister, but it may just be that they have thoughts and understanding that simply are different that yours.

The key to life is learning how to reconcile those differences in love and compassion and knowing when to say......
"OK, I understand your position and we do not agree on this issue, but I know we will on other theologcial issues. I love you ".

Allow me to give you an example. My next door neighbor for the last 25 years was a companion with me in Vietnam. He is a devout Roman Catholic and I am a Baptist. We saved each others lives!!!! We fought in combat! We walk everyday 2 miles together. We eat together and our wives shop together and our grandchildren are friends.

We have talked many times about the differences we have and finally came to the conclusion that friendship was more important than our theological differences. Is he a saved man????? He says he is but that is not MY problem.

Hi Dev -

I am exactly the same, but I had to learn to soften my bluntness with love. Love and truth go together.

Colossans 4:6 "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."

I often fail, and nowadays I tend to keep quiet when I should probably speak up. May God help us to find the balance and speak as He would.

Blessings.

You do a wonderful job sister!

I am not a soft person and I apologise for this,I'm blunt,to the point and say what I mean. I realise some interpret this as harshness. I do not suffer fools.

I have prayed many many many times for God to soften my personality ( I feel my heart IS soft,I feel empath,sympathy,and compassion for others)

How should I pray for a personality change?
Lord, we pray that in this period of change, we will remember that You have a plan for our life that outweighs what we see right now. Thank you for remaining with us in this transition of change, thank You Lord, Amen.

Proverbs 3:5-6.........
Oh Savior, I pray that I trust in You with all my heart during this time of change.

Now I do not know you and I have no inside information. However, I do know people and have counseled them for longer that I can remember.

Now, have you ever met people who are like eggs? They are tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Initially, they seem rather unapproachable and cold, but as you get to know them, you discover that they have a warm side too.

People who are outwardly tough are easily mistaken as rocks. However, most of these people have a heart of gold, If we take the time to understand them, we might find a friend for life. Not only are they warm and caring, they have the mental toughness to help others resolve their problems.

Changing a personality is NOT the answer. YOU are who YOU are. Again, I do not know you but those I have talked with seem to have a different approach when it comes to caring for others. They were usually very honest and direct with their words. Sometimes, they sounded harsh and critical but they are not trying to be mean. They genuinely want to help you. They are just not someone who is soft in their delivery.

Some of us (ME) went to school back before computers and actually had professors teach us HOW TO present our thoughts to others in a way that others would stop and listen without being offended. It was not a gift but a "learned" process!

Every learned process begins with the 1st step!

Coming here to this web site and talking with truely wonderful Christians may have been your 1st step! I hope so as You appear to be a wonderful Christian lady!

Lord, we pray that in this period of change, we will remember that You have a plan for our life that outweighs what we see right now. Thank you for remaining with us in this transition of change, thank You Lord, Amen.

Proverbs 3:5-6.........
Oh Savior, I pray that I trust in You with all my heart during this time of change.

Now I do not know you and I have no inside information. However, I do know people and have counseled them for longer that I can remember.

Now, have you ever met people who are like eggs? They are tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Initially, they seem rather unapproachable and cold, but as you get to know them, you discover that they have a warm side too.

People who are outwardly tough are easily mistaken as rocks. However, most of these people have a heart of gold, If we take the time to understand them, we might find a friend for life. Not only are they warm and caring, they have the mental toughness to help others resolve their problems.

Changing a personality is NOT the answer. YOU are who YOU are. Again, I do not know you but those I have talked with seem to have a different approach when it comes to caring for others. They were usually very honest and direct with their words. Sometimes, they sounded harsh and critical but they are not trying to be mean. They genuinely want to help you. They are just not someone who is soft in their delivery.

Some of us (ME) went to school back before computers and actually had professors teach us HOW TO present our thoughts to others in a way that others would stop and listen without being offended. It was not a gift but a "learned" process!

Every learned process begins with the 1st step!

Coming here to this web site and talking with truely wonderful Christians may have been your 1st step! I hope so as You appear to be a wonderful Christian lady!

Hello Major;

After reading your post, I don't know what to say, and I agree wholeheartedly with you. What you shared is honestly profound and good thought for all of us to reflect.

God bless
you, Pastor, your family and all you do for the Lord.

This question is scary that in effect about 30 years from now it will be perfected , according to articles in UCSF Magazine and off Healthline per internet in 2021.

Changing human DNA which is our genetic barcode will be possible. 40 something yrs ago when stores began to scan barcodes on items of purchase it was scary for we had read,heard and been taught of the mark of the best.

I'm sure you've all heard the rumours of conspiracy about the Covid vax. It supposedly has been injected with this type DNA genome changing ability.

This testing so far is only used and has just recently began testing on human volunteers for research on changing carriers of fatal conditions such as cancer,MS, Cystic Fibrosis,ect to reprogramming certain segments to remove these fatal genes.

Now we come to the mark,it will be on the forehead or hand and will be the ONLY way to buy or sale,receive medical care ect as per Revelations.

Question is this,
Do you suppose or can you find in scripture where this mark will definitely make ppl who take it have the devils genetic DNA and are ABSOLUTELY UNREDEEMABLE?

This question is scary that in effect about 30 years from now it will be perfected , according to articles in UCSF Magazine and off Healthline per internet in 2021.

Changing human DNA which is our genetic barcode will be possible. 40 something yrs ago when stores began to scan barcodes on items of purchase it was scary for we had read,heard and been taught of the mark of the best.

I'm sure you've all heard the rumours of conspiracy about the Covid vax. It supposedly has been injected with this type DNA genome changing ability.

This testing so far is only used and has just recently began testing on human volunteers for research on changing carriers of fatal conditions such as cancer,MS, Cystic Fibrosis,ect to reprogramming certain segments to remove these fatal genes.

Now we come to the mark,it will be on the forehead or hand and will be the ONLY way to buy or sale,receive medical care ect as per Revelations.

Question is this,
Do you suppose or can you find in scripture where this mark will definitely make ppl who take it have the devils genetic DNA and are ABSOLUTELY UNREDEEMABLE?

NO.
No one can answer that question as IMHO there is no such thing as "devils genetic DNA".

Satan the Devil is a spiritual being and as such does not have any physical DNA.

This alleged "Spiritual DNA" relates more to the Hindu concept of Karma than any Scriptural truth and it suggests fatalism.
The idea of a spiritual "DNA New Breed from Satan" originates from the Latter-Rain movement (deemed heretical by the Assemblies of God and most evangelicals) and dovetails nicely with the New Age concept of a "paradigm shift" or "quantum leap" in spirituality and the evolution of a "Christ consciousness" that is expected to unify mankind and bring restoration of "the kingdom of heaven" on earth. That right there should be a warning sign!!!!

This question is scary that in effect about 30 years from now it will be perfected , according to articles in UCSF Magazine and off Healthline per internet in 2021. Changing human DNA which is our genetic barcode will be possible. 40 something yrs ago when stores began to scan barcodes on items of purchase it was scary for we had read,heard and been taught of the mark of the best. I'm sure you've all heard the rumours of conspiracy about the Covid vax. It supposedly has been injected with this type DNA genome changing ability. This testing so far is only used and has just recently began testing on human volunteers for research on changing carriers of fatal conditions such as cancer,MS, Cystic Fibrosis,ect to reprogramming certain segments to remove these fatal genes. Now we come to the mark,it will be on the forehead or hand and will be the ONLY way to buy or sale,receive medical care ect as per Revelations.
Question is this, Do you suppose or can you find in scripture where this mark will definitely make ppl who take it have the devils genetic DNA and are ABSOLUTELY UNREDEEMABLE?

Hello D3v;

I don't specifically know where in Scripture points to your question regarding the whole thing about DNA and the darkness. The OT and NT had it's own serious illnesses and disease issues in those times with less resources, whereas our DNA, testing in these times and suggestions of the mark of the beast in today's informational and medical technology is in the "hearts of the believers."

In these times there are all kinds of strange happenings going on with world breakdown, reference Matthew 24, and this opens up questions in the "hearts of the believers."

I understand your concern. All Christians who follow Christ should give serious thought about the conditions of the human race, it's genes and what the Scriptures may reveal. This lack of concern may be the ploy of spiritual darkness in the world.

I have my own concerns about the believers in Christ and how we are to respond to man's aggrandizement of the world. When I develop these feelings, no matter the issue, I always turn to Scripture that help us deal with darkness.

In our spiritual battle, darkness comes in all sorts of unpleasant flavors but God's Word covers a multitude of concerns.

God bless
you, sister.

Hello D3v;

I don't specifically know where in Scripture points to your question regarding the whole thing about DNA and the darkness. The OT and NT had it's own serious illnesses and disease issues in those times with less resources, whereas our DNA, testing in these times and suggestions of the mark of the beast in today's informational and medical technology is in the "hearts of the believers."

In these times there are all kinds of strange happenings going on with world breakdown, reference Matthew 24, and this opens up questions in the "hearts of the believers."

I understand your concern. All Christians who follow Christ should give serious thought about the conditions of the human race, it's genes and what the Scriptures may reveal. This lack of concern may be the ploy of spiritual darkness in the world.

I have my own concerns about the believers in Christ and how we are to respond to man's aggrandizement of the world. When I develop these feelings, no matter the issue, I always turn to Scripture that help us deal with darkness.

In our spiritual battle, darkness comes in all sorts of unpleasant flavors but God's Word covers a multitude of concerns.

God bless
you, sister.

I agree.
We walk in the shadows and darkness daily,not knowing what the evil is plotting against a lost world.
I pray that God sends true core BELIEVERS into the fields that others live in the light.

The 3 of 6 of my relatives that have passed in my lifetimes were confessing Christ Jesus,that is only half which saddens me.

The world is frolicking, letting greed heap to themselves earthly treasures of things that will pass away. Oh that they would search for the pearl of great price.

The word holds me up,corrects my flesh and inspires my soul to reach higher toward the mark of the prize of high calling in Him.

The Spirit is that beacon that shines on the word that I may see and understand truth,and that TRUTH SETS ME FREE.....PTL.

Hello D3v;

God bless
you, sister.

I can not believe how many conspiracy excuses I have heard about the Covid 19 vaccine and they come from believers not the lost.

It is almost as if our minds are afflicted by some kind of affliction that demands we make up and or believe the nutty things that we hear.

I call it the "Big Foot" syndrome!!!!

1. It cases pregnancies.

2. It causes abortions.

3. It cases sterility.
(My 1st cousin, 75 years old used that one).

4. The new 5 G telephone communications.
(That means a virus can travel on a mobile micro wave circuit!)

5. It is a biological weapon.

6. The USA imported it to China.

7. It is the Mark of the Beast.

8. Genetically modified crops have been a target of conspiracy theorists for years.

9. COVID-19 doesn’t actually exist, but is a plot by the globalist elite to take away our freedoms.

10. COVID is nothing but a plot by big Pharmacy companies.

You asked........
"Are we so inundated with the thoughts of sin and sinning that we can not hear God's instructions?"

I do not know if "Inundated" is the right answer for me, but we are all effected by the sin nature. That is why we commit sin even when we do not want to. We can not help it because we as sinners to what come naturelly....sin!

Also, O would say to all reading these responses that we should realize God has saved us willingly, to display His grace, love, and strength. Our salvation does not depend on how much or how little we sin, how much or how little we evangelize or repent or do good works, or how loving or unloving we are, or anything else about us. Our salvation is entirely a product of God’s grace, love, and purpose. This is important to understand, because (ironically) believing that we are responsible to keep the law or doing anything leads inevitably to the inability to stop sinning.

You asked...........
"If asked or told to do something you thought was sin to save or protect someone else, would you and how would you know God oks it?"

That is a loaded philosophic question. It is also an ethical question. There are two issues involved in this question, the things that the Bible specifically mentions and declares to be sin and those the Bible does not directly address.

We understand that the Bible tells what is sin such as murder, adultery, lying, stealing, etc.—there is no doubt the Bible presents such things as sin. The more difficult issue is in determining what is sinful in areas that the Bible does not directly address.

Now allow me to ask you this......if you were in the FBI and you have captured a known terrorist and it has been proven to you that this man knows the location of a nuclear bomb planted in New Your city where YOUR children and grandchildren live....would you do what ever was need to make him give you the location of that weapon? Would you beat him, terrorize him, lie to him, cut off a finger?????

Now before you respond, think about what the The Bible says, for example, in Col. 4:5.......that we are to ---
“make the most of every opportunity”. Yes.....I know that the context does not speak of torture, but then what is "opportunity".

Here is another one to ponder. The Bible says that murder is sin. Now......at 2:00 AM you here a noise and look out your bedroom door ans see two people have broken you sliding glass door and are standing there with knives in their hands and say......
"Give me all your money and jewelry and maybe we will not kill you after we rape you".
WHAT DO YOU DO?????

Luke 11:21
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe.”

Psalm 18:34
“He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.”

We all need discernment

Job 34:4
“Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good.”

I'm catching up ,sorry bc you were on ignore til today🙇‍♀️

If I were in a government or any law enforcement agency,before I left home each day I would pray mightily until I had peace in my heart that the HS would give me wisdom in every situation on what to do.

There is a difference between Political Correctness and Personal Agenda.

We as Christians are to spread the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and He said Himself that He would divide people so no one was more anti-PC than was Jesus Christ!

We are to call SIN ---SIN and if that offends anyone then they are offended! Peroid!

I love it for I'm a strait shooter myself and I'd rather be told the truth but I'm also a believer and follower.

I don't think we should soft soap the sin a person embrace but I do believe in must be expressed in,wrapped up in and coated with LOVE

I love it for I'm a strait shooter myself and I'd rather be told the truth but I'm also a believer and follower.

I don't think we should soft soap the sin a person embrace but I do believe in must be expressed in,wrapped up in and coated with LOVE

Agreed! Because peachers have over the last 50 years or so.......softened the preaching on sin, look at what that has done to our society today.

One of the things that I am highly sensitive about is that there is so much disconnection with the OT, many simply perceive the OT as a collection of random stories. Hence, people fail to see the metanarrative of the entire Bible. As a result, many do not make Christological connections. So, people simply overlook in seeing Jesus Christ in the OT and they do not grasp the "Absolutism" which is found in the Old Test.

Back