Speak Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would offer.

The distinction is we do not need men to teach us Christ (anointed one ) a word that means the anointing teacher comforter and guide who does work in us defending us with his word. . the armor we put on and keep on .Reminding us who the teacher is

No different with the Old testament saints that had Christ in them the gospel hid in parables preached the good new again through parables the suffering before time it opened their graves .A time period (reformation) like never before or ever again.

They received the end of their new born again faith from the beginning .We look back to that promised demonstration they by the same spirit of faith looked ahead.

1 Peter 1: 9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Garee, if you can prove your words true, then please do so.

I'm calling you out on this! Dare to stand up and offer proof of your words.

I'm going to hold your feet to the fire on this one. You laid down the gauntlet with the biblical claim that we need no man to teach us.

Yes. That is true.

However...

I'm challenging you to stand like a man and defend your words from scripture, for the Lord has inspired it to be written that the spirit of the Lord was UPON them, never WITHIN them.

Numbers 11:29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, [and] that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

The Spirit inhabiting those who had not yet been utterly cleansed by the blood of Christ not yet shed for the remission of sins, no. Even today, there are instances where the Spirit of the Lord is poured out UPON post cross people and events.

On the other hand, I have yet to find a verse and to be inspired by the Spirit of the Lord in relation to the OT saints that they were given anything like this:

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Do you see? After the cross, the Spirit dwells WITHIN us, and UPON us. What that looks like by way of visual description, I have no idea. I lack the words.

So, what say you?

MM

I would offer.

The distinction is we do not need men to teach us Christ (anointed one ) a word that means the anointing teacher comforter and guide who does work in us defending us with his word. . the armor we put on and keep on .Reminding us who the teacher is

No different with the Old testament saints that had Christ in them the gospel hid in parables preached the good new again through parables the suffering before time it opened their graves .A time period (reformation) like never before or ever again.

They received the end of their new born again faith from the beginning .We look back to that promised demonstration they by the same spirit of faith looked ahead.

1 Peter 1: 9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Gari...... the Old Test. saints did not know what we know about Jesus.

Genesis 15:6, however, answers that question for us. It was by faith in God’s Word. Hebrews 11 explores this more deeply. Each of the Old Testament saints gained righteousness by faith in God.

The psalmist states in Psalm 2, and in many other Psalms, that those who place their trust in God (and in Psalm 2 in God’s Son) are blessed. For instance, in Psalm 73, Asaph talks about how God guides him and in verse 24 states that He will receive him into glory. He goes on to state that God is his portion forever. In verse 28 he tells us that he has placed his trust in the Lord God.

This is correct.

The spirit of Christ was in them, along with the sufferings of persecution however at the end of life the glory that should follow unto the resurrection of our new spiritual bodies on the day of death even so it was for them.

Matthew.......you said =
"at the end of life the glory that should follow unto the resurrection of our new spiritual bodies on the day of death even so it was for them".

Can you eloborate on this for me? What are you saying????

What is a "New Spiritual body we get on the day of death"?

Are you saying that Old Test. saints received a new spirit when they died. What Scripture do you base that assumption on??????

I would offer.

You said..........
"The distinction is we do not need men to teach us Christ (anointed one ) a word that means the anointing teacher comforter and guide who does work in us defending us with his word. . the armor we put on and keep on .Reminding us who the teacher is."

We do not need men to teach us Christ!!!!

1 John 2:27............
“As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you….” .

However, A quick reading of that verse’s immediate context in 1 John 2:18-27 tells us that John is talking about the many antichrists that walk among us, and his purpose in this passage is to contrast the true with the false… and to encourage us to stay true. So, note the shift in verse 20.

1 John 2:20.......
“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.”

This clarifies that the anointing mentioned in verse 27 is that of Jesus himself. He is the Holy One of God. Jesus is 100% God and 100% man!
So, although many antichrists may offer us many teachings, we have the Spirit of the true Christ dwelling within us. And since this is true, why even bother with what an antichrist has to say?

Note, however, that the word “anyone” is linked to false teachers in this context. This acts as a limiter. John is not talking about every teacher and every circumstance. That would go against the many passages declaring that we Christians should be under teaching all our lives… and I’m guessing this is what drove your question. (You didn’t specify). It’s just that the teachings should be of the right kind… and, therefore, not just of “anyone.”

To say that ..........."We do not need men to teach us Christ!!!!, are you seriouse????? That actually sends chills up my spine my friend.

I am troubled that even as a Preterist you should utter shch a comment!

Garee, if you can prove your words true, then please do so.

I'm calling you out on this! Dare to stand up and offer proof of your words.

I'm going to hold your feet to the fire on this one. You laid down the gauntlet with the biblical claim that we need no man to teach us.

Yes. That is true.

However...

I'm challenging you to stand like a man and defend your words from scripture, for the Lord has inspired it to be written that the spirit of the Lord was UPON them, never WITHIN them.

Numbers 11:29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, [and] that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

The Spirit inhabiting those who had not yet been utterly cleansed by the blood of Christ not yet shed for the remission of sins, no. Even today, there are instances where the Spirit of the Lord is poured out UPON post cross people and events.

On the other hand, I have yet to find a verse and to be inspired by the Spirit of the Lord in relation to the OT saints that they were given anything like this:

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Do you see? After the cross, the Spirit dwells WITHIN us, and UPON us. What that looks like by way of visual description, I have no idea. I lack the words.

So, what say you?

MM

Amen!

This is correct.

The spirit of Christ was in them, along with the sufferings of persecution however at the end of life the glory that should follow unto the resurrection of our new spiritual bodies on the day of death even so it was for them.

YOU agree with................
"We do not need men to teach us Christ!!!!"

Matthew, some people reject the very notion that disagreements about doctrine could preclude someone from salvation. After all, no one has perfect theology, and we’re saved by believing in Christ, not by believing in doctrine, they say. And it’s true, regeneration does not promise protection from all error. But it does promise protection from some error—that is, the kind of error which, if believed, indicates you’re not a child of God at all. We know that that kind of theological error exists because the Apostle Paul wrote Galatians 1:6–9:...........

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

The authoritative basis for all theological discussion is Scripture. Therefore, to believe something about the Bible that undermines its authority in any sense is to surrender a truly Christian epistemology and worldview, and exalt one’s own reasoning above God’s revelation. That means we have to ask:.........
Does this teaching so distort the doctrine of Scripture that it undermines biblical authority? Does this teaching deny that authority in such a way as to invest that authority in oneself, another man, or a tribunal of men?

To say that we do not need anyone to teach Christ is to then extricate oneself from the authority of God and make one's own understanding the measure of truth. That is humanistic and that Matthew crosses the line.

Do you actually realize that....that is what you are agreeing to???????

Speak your mind. Some people believe when they read the Bible they see Jesus Christ talking to them, yet he came for the national of Israel and told his disciples also to only tend to the lost sheep of Israel. This is truth.

Maybe when you read and believe that Jesus Christ speaking to you directly it can cause a false sense of reality, and in fact puff you up in the knowledge aspect of scripture and leading down the wrong path that excludes love.

For me personally if people interpret scripture to a point where it becomes a list of must do this and must do that, and causes a loss of love, in my best suggestion a person is wrong in their interpretation.

Love is paramount by the spirit through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and in the grace of God that is a gift.

Regardless of semantics of I am right. You are wrong, creates a sense of pride also disconnects the ability to be free. God knows for me is to allow freedom even if a persons does not accept maybe a disagreement on a particular topic or subject matter. Who cares let’s just disagree and agree to allow each other our freedom in Christ to express our differences of understanding or looking at things and love each other.

Because if you let yourself become conceited in knowledge and you consume one another by being mean or hateful or nenernener you are wrong pumpkin eater.

Can destroy both parties.

As Christians we are called to be uplifting, understanding, show mercy, show forgiveness, allow freedom because of Love, tell the truth if someone reject or believes differently the end result as a son or daughter of God should still be in mature faith : Love.

God will do his work and work on their hearts, all we are to do is to love God with all our hearts minds and soul, and love our neighbor as ourself!

Wouldn’t you desire someone to be kind and nice to you rather than deeming and dumb you down, or even strip your freedom away?

Think about that for a just a moment.
For me personally if people interpret scripture to a point where it becomes a list of must do this and must do that, and causes a loss of love, in my best suggestion a person is wrong in their interpretation...

Hi, Matthew.
When you say, must do this must do that, I find myself WANTING to do this and WANTING to do that.
I want to glorify God, and feel that everything said...and our DIRECTION In the Bible via scripture - is to help me mature in Christ.
For instance, if I get irritated or impatient, I immediately rebuke myself, ask for forgiveness and pray the Lord will help me with those weaknesses - I know that God does not love me any LESS when I have a poor day as a Christian, or any MORE if I have a wonderful day and a much more Christ-like display of character.

AND
of must do this and must do that, and causes a loss of love.

I don't believe I understand what you mean by as we are not to do this or not to do that, that this would CAUSE a lack of love. We have been given the Ten Commandments, because HE loves us so much HE does not want us to fall into trouble, resulting in pain, remorse, regret, shame. Etc...
What some may think of as an unloving God, I view as... He loves me THAT much... that He gave me a Christian code of conduct, so to speak.

I am hoping this may resonate with you, my brother.

You said..........
"The distinction is we do not need men to teach us Christ (anointed one ) a word that means the anointing teacher comforter and guide who does work in us defending us with his word. . the armor we put on and keep on .Reminding us who the teacher is."

We do not need men to teach us Christ!!!!

1 John 2:27............
“As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you….” .

However, A quick reading of that verse’s immediate context in 1 John 2:18-27 tells us that John is talking about the many antichrists that walk among us, and his purpose in this passage is to contrast the true with the false… and to encourage us to stay true. So, note the shift in verse 20.

1 John 2:20.......
“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.”

This clarifies that the anointing mentioned in verse 27 is that of Jesus himself. He is the Holy One of God. Jesus is 100% God and 100% man!
So, although many antichrists may offer us many teachings, we have the Spirit of the true Christ dwelling within us. And since this is true, why even bother with what an antichrist has to say?

Note, however, that the word “anyone” is linked to false teachers in this context. This acts as a limiter. John is not talking about every teacher and every circumstance. That would go against the many passages declaring that we Christians should be under teaching all our lives… and I’m guessing this is what drove your question. (You didn’t specify). It’s just that the teachings should be of the right kind… and, therefore, not just of “anyone.”

To say that ..........."We do not need men to teach us Christ!!!!, are you seriouse????? That actually sends chills up my spine my friend.

I am troubled that even as a Preterist you should utter shch a comment!

THanks for the reply

However, would seem to reflect a change. The fact that the warning is in respect to we do not need any man to teach us remains the same. We abide in the unseen Spirit of Christ that dwells in us .It is He in us who brings to our mind the prevuios things he has taught. . teaching us how to walk by his faith . Not the faith of mankind as a law of the fathers jkings and princes the faithless pagan foundation , the temporal things seen.

We have the treasure of His power in us as did Jesus who came to do the will of the father and not the will of his own flesh .Which he declared in John 6 it profits for Zero. The power that enables us to belive or exercise (work) out our new born again faith it does not come by which the eyes sees .Faith must be mixed in.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Not venerable men as a "law of the fathers" (antichrists) lording it over the non venerable pew sitters . The same kind of warning to the Nicolaitanes denomination "do the first works" of Christ as he enables us to hear his understanding , our first love or born again experience

Some were attributing the pwer to believe to the leader Nicole and not the Spirit of Christ that works in us to both will and empower them to do His good will . If Jesus did any rebuking it was the words given to Him by the Father .Like the example in Mathew 4 . When the father gave the prophet jesus words "as it is written" three time . . the Lord rebuking the spirit of error and he fled . strike three according to the unseen power of God. Three denotes the end of a matter.

The formula for aniti-christs . Which at the time there were many men of sin that blasphemed the Son of man, Jesus . In that way blasphemy aganst the Son of man was forgivable. When he disapareaed that window closed. The one time demonstraion of the Son of man, Jesus and our father working as one God had ended . We do not know Jesus after the flesh ever again .One demonstration... some like in Hebrews 6 crucified Christ in their hearts over and over as if one demostration fell short of the glory of God

The truth that God not seen is the one good teaching Master as Lord.the gospel actually sends chills up my spine brother . God is not a man. and niether is there any fleshly infalible interpreter called a daysman or today a Pope set between man seen and our Holy Father not seen .We walk by faith the unseen will that works in us with us .(Emanuel )

However...

Hi thanks for the reply.

At one time I leaned more towards what you have offered. It just did not seem to ring true when searching it out in the end of the matter. . It seemed more of a way of some dividng the Jews from the gentile.This is even though even though we know God is not a respecter of the flesh of nations. The reformation came and is still doing it work of reforming, restoring the soul of mankind as it is written.

Moses a prophet sent with the word of God as an apostle describes the power of the Spirit that the Spirit of Christ puts upon them, the same power that works in their new born again heart.

Abel in that way is the first recorded prophet sent (apostle) with the gospel and first recorded martyr. Cain buried him under .Out of sight out of mind, the pagan foundation .No faith from the gospel

1 John 2:27 applies to all of those born again from above regardless of time period.

Every ceremonial law is used as shadow of Christ suffering beforehand, revealed from the grace within each believer . They looked as a shadow ahead using a ceremonial law having the faith of salvation from the beginning of his work in us we look back as a after shadow, Excellent gospel passage in 1 Peter

1 Peter 9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Every ceremonial law spoke of the promise that worked in them to both reveal the will of God and empower them to perform it as did Moses and other prophets sent as apostles With God working in them he made it possible.

Philpians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Setting up the ceremonial law of circumcision as shadow of Christ our "bloody husband "which is represented by the veil that was rent revealing the shadow of our bloody husband became sight introducing the first born to the whole world .

After describing the Moses the manner of the ceremonial law of the first born God used a gentile woman Zipporah to act out the parable you could say likened to the demonstration of Abraham and Isaac as figure or again a parable used as a gospel shadow .

Zipporah and her first born son Gershom (meaning a alien in the land) represented the Son of man Jesus sent from a foreign place not of here.

Like that of Jesus sent by the father .That parable was used to preach the gospel beforehand . Surely God was not calling Zipporah's son Gershom our bloody husband??? Twice in that way is used to emphasize we walk by faith .

Exodus4: 23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn. And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.( Gershom) Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, Gershom) and cast it at his (Gershom) feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

Comparing that parable to the parable with Abraham and Isaac. He used horn of a ram caught be the hand of God as the horn or instrument of salvation .With Zipporah a gentile he used her to represent the horn of salvation.

The Zipporah parable I would suggest not as popular of a use.

Hi thanks for the reply.

At one time I leaned more towards what you have offered. It just did not seem to ring true when searching it out in the end of the matter. . It seemed more of a way of some dividng the Jews from the gentile.This is even though even though we know God is not a respecter of the flesh of nations. The reformation came and is still doing it work of reforming, restoring the soul of mankind as it is written.

Moses a prophet sent with the word of God as an apostle describes the power of the Spirit that the Spirit of Christ puts upon them, the same power that works in their new born again heart.

Abel in that way is the first recorded prophet sent (apostle) with the gospel and first recorded martyr. Cain buried him under .Out of sight out of mind, the pagan foundation .No faith from the gospel

1 John 2:27 applies to all of those born again from above regardless of time period.

Every ceremonial law is used as shadow of Christ suffering beforehand, revealed from the grace within each believer . They looked as a shadow ahead using a ceremonial law having the faith of salvation from the beginning of his work in us we look back as a after shadow, Excellent gospel passage in 1 Peter

1 Peter 9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Every ceremonial law spoke of the promise that worked in them to both reveal the will of God and empower them to perform it as did Moses and other prophets sent as apostles With God working in them he made it possible.

Philpians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Setting up the ceremonial law of circumcision as shadow of Christ our "bloody husband "which is represented by the veil that was rent revealing the shadow of our bloody husband became sight introducing the first born to the whole world .

After describing the Moses the manner of the ceremonial law of the first born God used a gentile woman Zipporah to act out the parable you could say likened to the demonstration of Abraham and Isaac as figure or again a parable used as a gospel shadow .

Zipporah and her first born son Gershom (meaning a alien in the land) represented the Son of man Jesus sent from a foreign place not of here.

Like that of Jesus sent by the father .That parable was used to preach the gospel beforehand . Surely God was not calling Zipporah's son Gershom our bloody husband??? Twice in that way is used to emphasize we walk by faith .

Exodus4: 23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn. And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.( Gershom) Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, Gershom) and cast it at his (Gershom) feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

Comparing that parable to the parable with Abraham and Isaac. He used horn of a ram caught be the hand of God as the horn or instrument of salvation .With Zipporah a gentile he used her to represent the horn of salvation.

The Zipporah parable I would suggest not as popular of a use.

Garee, What you stated cannot be true, because what I said has nothing to do with any distinction between Jews and Gentiles. It has ONLY to do with the people before the cross, and those after.

So, please address what I stated. Ceremonial laws and all that, has nothing to do with what I stated.

Thank you.

MM

THanks for the reply

However, would seem to reflect a change. The fact that the warning is in respect to we do not need any man to teach us remains the same. We abide in the unseen Spirit of Christ that dwells in us .It is He in us who brings to our mind the prevuios things he has taught. . teaching us how to walk by his faith . Not the faith of mankind as a law of the fathers jkings and princes the faithless pagan foundation , the temporal things seen.

We have the treasure of His power in us as did Jesus who came to do the will of the father and not the will of his own flesh .Which he declared in John 6 it profits for Zero. The power that enables us to belive or exercise (work) out our new born again faith it does not come by which the eyes sees .Faith must be mixed in.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Not venerable men as a "law of the fathers" (antichrists) lording it over the non venerable pew sitters . The same kind of warning to the Nicolaitanes denomination "do the first works" of Christ as he enables us to hear his understanding , our first love or born again experience

Some were attributing the pwer to believe to the leader Nicole and not the Spirit of Christ that works in us to both will and empower them to do His good will . If Jesus did any rebuking it was the words given to Him by the Father .Like the example in Mathew 4 . When the father gave the prophet jesus words "as it is written" three time . . the Lord rebuking the spirit of error and he fled . strike three according to the unseen power of God. Three denotes the end of a matter.

The formula for aniti-christs . Which at the time there were many men of sin that blasphemed the Son of man, Jesus . In that way blasphemy aganst the Son of man was forgivable. When he disapareaed that window closed. The one time demonstraion of the Son of man, Jesus and our father working as one God had ended . We do not know Jesus after the flesh ever again .One demonstration... some like in Hebrews 6 crucified Christ in their hearts over and over as if one demostration fell short of the glory of God

The truth that God not seen is the one good teaching Master as Lord.the gospel actually sends chills up my spine brother . God is not a man. and niether is there any fleshly infalible interpreter called a daysman or today a Pope set between man seen and our Holy Father not seen .We walk by faith the unseen will that works in us with us .(Emanuel )

Gari........I HATE to continue to be corrective about the things you post.....but you said.............
"God is not a man. and niether is there any fleshly infalible interpreter called a daysman or today a Pope set between man seen and our Holy Father not seen .We walk by faith the unseen will that works in us with us ."

That again is not correct. I am sure that in your thinking it is correct but it is not Biblically correct.

Jesus Christ is 100% man and 100% God. HE is the GOD-MAN in heaven today.

John 8:58......
“before Abraham was born, I am ”!!!

John 1:1-3.......
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

He was the GOD-MAN the day He was incarnated in flesh. As He lay in a manger with a dirty diaper He at the same time controlled all of the Universe.

Colossians 1:16-17.......
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Colossians 2:9 .......
"For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,".

Gari........I HATE to continue to be corrective about the things you post.....but you said.............
"God is not a man. and niether is there any fleshly infalible interpreter called a daysman or today a Pope set between man seen and our Holy Father not seen .We walk by faith the unseen will that works in us with us ."

That again is not correct. I am sure that in your thinking it is correct but it is not Biblically correct.

Jesus Christ is 100% man and 100% God. HE is the GOD-MAN in heaven today.

John 8:58......
“before Abraham was born, I am ”!!!

John 1:1-3.......
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

He was the GOD-MAN the day He was incarnated in flesh. As He lay in a manger with a dirty diaper He at the same time controlled all of the Universe.

Colossians 1:16-17.......
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Colossians 2:9 .......
"For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,".

Not a salvation issue. More of how do we personally hear or say we do.

It would appear you did not compare the spiritual unseen things of God to the same kind of spiritual understanding as it is written . (1 Corinthians 2) Its a tradition or inovation of man that God is a daysman or created being. We abide in him who abides in us with us . . and are warned of those who say we do need a daysman (infalible umpire) set between God not seen and mankind seen with an approval of both

The abomination of desolation a hierarchy of men lording it over the faith of the pew sitters . Mankind sitting on the throne of God's unseen glory

Job 9:32-33 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

The one time outward promised demonstration of the father and the Son on man Jesus has been over over two thousand years. Some did know Christ who worked in the Son of man revealing to us that Jesus the prophet did the will of the unsen father and not that of His own flesh which he declared it profits for nothing .What did profit was the father working in Him strentheing Jeus do do the will as Christ today . We like jesus had the power working inus but would never assum it was of the courtped flesh

God is eternal Spirt without mother or father beginning of spirit life or end thereof . Three things make up the esence of our invisible God . God is Spirt as the father of all spirit life . God is glorious light and he can alo create light .God is Love a therfore can give it to the creation .

Garee, What you stated cannot be true, because what I said has nothing to do with any distinction between Jews and Gentiles. It has ONLY to do with the people before the cross, and those after.

So, please address what I stated. Ceremonial laws and all that, has nothing to do with what I stated.

Thank you.

MM

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I would offer. God is simply no respecter of persons or flesh. . .the temporal what the eyes see. He is not served by the corrupted hands as a will of fallen mankind. He can move a unbeliever to bring the gospel just as easily as one that does not have faith. . the power of God . He has no dependence whatsoever from the flesh. Having no needs he satisfies all.

A distinction between the corrupted flesh and blood of a Jew and that of corrupted flesh and blood a gentile??? .Flesh and blood pitted against flesh and blood?

Israel meaning those who wrestles against flesh and blood and being powered by the Holy Spirit that works in them they overcome because they have the born Spirit in them.

It reminds me that not all of Israel are born again believers like that of Abel the first recorded martyr .Cain buried him under the field to establish the pagan foundation “out of sight out of mind”, no faith coming as it is written or inspired from above,.His blood cries out from the heart of the earth in a hope of a new incorutible body just as us today .

The same with the word Jew. Not all Jews are only outward some have the born again Spirit of Christ. Which if any man has not they do not belongs a member of his eternal bride the church.

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob,(no power) but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

No prevailing without God .

The father promised to rename his bride in the book of Isaiah after a beautiful city a more befitting name to name all the nations as the one bride .Neither male nor female Jew nor gentile . Christian the name (demonym) the father did name her in Acts. The bride of all nationa called Christian. . a word without any other meaning added meaning residents of the city of Christ Zion the heavenly Jerusalem where we have our birth records . She is named after her bloody husband Christ the founder of the city.

When the veil was rent there was no Jewish man standing in the place of the holy of holies a place reserved for our unseen God. It was then Satan fell and is bound by the gospel key from deceiving all the nations after that manner. (Jewish flesh) Revelation 20:5.

He will be loosed for a season when God sends a famine for hearing the gospel or called killngthe the two propehts . . the law signifed my Moses and prophets signifed as Elijah coming in the unseen power of the Holy Spirit .And some that are decieved and wil built another temporal temple made with human hands. . abomination of desolation.

Isaiah 62:1-3 King James Version (KJV) For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

The bride of Christ crowned with the glory of God is pictured in the parable found in Revelation 12. It’s the end of time the Sun and moon the temporal time keepers under her feet .The spirit of Christ's glory will be the light in the new heavens and earth as it was in the beginning before corruption came when the glorious Spirit departed.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Again prior to that he called her Israel ,New name same bride.

Not a salvation issue. More of how do we personally hear or say we do.

It would appear you did not compare the spiritual unseen things of God to the same kind of spiritual understanding as it is written . (1 Corinthians 2) Its a tradition or inovation of man that God is a daysman or created being. We abide in him who abides in us with us . . and are warned of those who say we do need a daysman (infalible umpire) set between God not seen and mankind seen with an approval of both

The abomination of desolation a hierarchy of men lording it over the faith of the pew sitters . Mankind sitting on the throne of God's unseen glory

Job 9:32-33 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

The one time outward promised demonstration of the father and the Son on man Jesus has been over over two thousand years. Some did know Christ who worked in the Son of man revealing to us that Jesus the prophet did the will of the unsen father and not that of His own flesh which he declared it profits for nothing .What did profit was the father working in Him strentheing Jeus do do the will as Christ today . We like jesus had the power working inus but would never assum it was of the courtped flesh

God is eternal Spirt without mother or father beginning of spirit life or end thereof . Three things make up the esence of our invisible God . God is Spirt as the father of all spirit life . God is glorious light and he can alo create light .God is Love a therfore can give it to the creation .

Your opinion is not acceptable. Yes I do compare Gari.

The "Abomination of Desolation" is NOT a hierarchy of men lording it over the faith of the pew sitters. THAT is purely your persoanl opinion and has NO basis in Bible truth.

The phrase “abomination of desolation” refers to Matthew 24:15.........
“So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand.”

This is referring to Daniel 9:27...........
“He (A/C) will confirm a covenant with many for one ’seven.' In the middle of the ’seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

In 167 B.C. a Greek ruler by the name of Antiochus Epiphanies set up an altar to Zeus over the altar of burnt offerings in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem. He also sacrificed a pig on the altar in the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is known as the abomination of desolation.

In Matthew 24:15 Jesus was speaking some 200 years after the abomination of desolation described above had already occurred.
Jesus was prophesying that some time in the future another abomination of desolation , similar to the one which had already happened would occur in a Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

ALL the Bible scholars I know believe that Jesus was referring to the Antichrist who will do something very similar to what Antiochus Epiphanies did. This is confirmed by the fact that some of what Daniel prophesied in Dan. 9:27 did not occur in 167 B.C. with Antiochus Epiphanies. Antiochus did not confirm a covenant with Israel for seven years. It is the Antichrist who, in the end times, will establish a covenant with Israel for seven years and then break it by doing something similar to the abomination of desolation in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

Again.......the rest of what you posted makes no sense to me so I can not respond to it.

The "Abomination of Desolation" is NOT a hierarchy of men lording it over the faith of the pew sitters. THAT is purely your persoanl opinion and has NO basis in Bible truth.

The phrase “abomination of desolation” refers to Matthew 24:15.........
“So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand.”

This is referring to Daniel 9:27...........
“He (A/C) will confirm a covenant with many for one ’seven.' In the middle of the ’seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”
Hi thanks for the reply.

I am not accusing you of not working to compare. That’s the work of the accuser of the brethren; (Satan) he accuses us day and night . I am a slow learner offering my opinion called a heresy .

I lean more towards the Amil ( Eschatology) . Thousand years = a unknown. . No reason to wonder when will be the last day under the Sun .

Those who walk by the faith that comes from hearing God as it is written, the signified understanding. They are not of the number as those who seek after numbers, literal numbers rather than the golden measure the measure of faith comparing the spiritual things not seen to the same. . as it is written .

No dispensations as dispensationalist. The body of Christ never leaves earth and the comes back or at least according to the signified understanding of that last book found in the parable chapter 20 .

The "Abomination of Desolation" is a hierarchy of men who having been given the false power lord it over the faith of the non-venerable pew sitters or show watchers.

When Jesus walked out of the abomination of desolation he declared it desolate it could no longer make desolate the word of God. House is left desolate not will be.

Mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

We are the temple of God not made with human hands. The time of reformation came and is doing its work of restoring the government of faith no kings in Israel. On the last day he will destroy all kings a hierarchy of venerable men.

It was developed by the gathering together of like-minded outward Jewish men that refused to worship by faith (the unseen things of God). They demanded to set up a hierarchy of men (the pagan foundation) rather than trusting words said to have come from a unseen source (Our heavenly Father) that worked in prophets as apostles like the judges (mankind used as prophets) men and woman from all nations .

The end to sacrifice and offering under a government of a hierarchy of corrupted mankind was made void when Jesus walked out in Mathew 23 declaring it desolate .Not 70 years later. But at the hearing of faith the mark of his word .. He never entered in again even though the apostles of little faith asked him to take a second look. He moved to the high mountain representing all the kingdoms as nations of the world.

From my experiences it’s almost like the first century reformation, one like no other or ever gain did not occur. The 15th was a carbon copy just different names for the law of the fathers. Otherwise the goal on making all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura ) they tried to make it to no effect calling the word of God a heresy turning things upside down as the hierarchy of mankind’s seal of approval

The beginning of the abomination of desolation "removing God from the holy unseen place represented by the holy of holies the storeroom of his labor of love or work of faith that work in the believer to both will and empower us to walk with Emmanuel.

1 Samauel 8 : 4-7 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Hi thanks for the reply.

I am not accusing you of not working to compare. That’s the work of the accuser of the brethren; (Satan) he accuses us day and night . I am a slow learner offering my opinion called a heresy .

I lean more towards the Amil ( Eschatology) . Thousand years = a unknown. . No reason to wonder when will be the last day under the Sun .

Those who walk by the faith that comes from hearing God as it is written, the signified understanding. They are not of the number as those who seek after numbers, literal numbers rather than the golden measure the measure of faith comparing the spiritual things not seen to the same. . as it is written .

No dispensations as dispensationalist. The body of Christ never leaves earth and the comes back or at least according to the signified understanding of that last book found in the parable chapter 20 .

The "Abomination of Desolation" is a hierarchy of men who having been given the false power lord it over the faith of the non-venerable pew sitters or show watchers.

When Jesus walked out of the abomination of desolation he declared it desolate it could no longer make desolate the word of God. House is left desolate not will be.

Mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

We are the temple of God not made with human hands. The time of reformation came and is doing its work of restoring the government of faith no kings in Israel. On the last day he will destroy all kings a hierarchy of venerable men.

It was developed by the gathering together of like-minded outward Jewish men that refused to worship by faith (the unseen things of God). They demanded to set up a hierarchy of men (the pagan foundation) rather than trusting words said to have come from a unseen source (Our heavenly Father) that worked in prophets as apostles like the judges (mankind used as prophets) men and woman from all nations .

The end to sacrifice and offering under a government of a hierarchy of corrupted mankind was made void when Jesus walked out in Mathew 23 declaring it desolate .Not 70 years later. But at the hearing of faith the mark of his word .. He never entered in again even though the apostles of little faith asked him to take a second look. He moved to the high mountain representing all the kingdoms as nations of the world.

From my experiences it’s almost like the first century reformation, one like no other or ever gain did not occur. The 15th was a carbon copy just different names for the law of the fathers. Otherwise the goal on making all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura ) they tried to make it to no effect calling the word of God a heresy turning things upside down as the hierarchy of mankind’s seal of approval

The beginning of the abomination of desolation "removing God from the holy unseen place represented by the holy of holies the storeroom of his labor of love or work of faith that work in the believer to both will and empower us to walk with Emmanuel.

1 Samauel 8 : 4-7 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
You said........
"The "Abomination of Desolation" is a hierarchy of men who having been given the false power lord it over the faith of the non-venerable pew sitters or show watchers."

I do not agree because that is not what the Bible teaches us. Scripture says The Abomination of Desolation is what I posted from the Scriptures in post #94.

You said.........
"Thousand years = a unknown."

I believe that a Thousand years = A THOUSAND YEARS.

You said............
"The body of Christ never leaves earth and the comes back or at least according to the signified understanding of that last book found in the parable chapter 20 ."

That is OK with me. You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. However the Scriptures teach us of a removal.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-2........
"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand."

1 Thess. 5:16-17........
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

I'm late with a reply, but I wasn't here when this was posted.

You have an excellent point here. One of the pastor's I enjoy listening to occasionally online is John MaCArthur (? Spelling).

At any rate, you couldn't pay me to live in California, for real. No amount of money in the world would get me to so much as visit that state. Never been, will never go, and I love going to all the great state parks in this nation, and have visited many states and seen many things. Just not California.

So one day I found out where MaCArthur was preaching at, and that his congregation was around 7,000 every Sunday..

I was shocked that any church in that state could draw so many people, and they truly seem to love God. Which I think is cool.

So your right, the people who go, and stay, with God in the places most men would fear to tread are commendable indeed, and that is the best attitude a Christian can take because in God we have no fear, and if the time comes to go, God will tell us that too in some way..

You said........
"The "Abomination of Desolation" is a hierarchy of men who having been given the false power lord it over the faith of the non-venerable pew sitters or show watchers."

I do not agree because that is not what the Bible teaches us. Scripture says The Abomination of Desolation is what I posted from the Scriptures in post #94.

You said.........
"Thousand years = a unknown."

I believe that a Thousand years = A THOUSAND YEARS.

You said............
"The body of Christ never leaves earth and the comes back or at least according to the signified understanding of that last book found in the parable chapter 20 ."

That is OK with me. You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. However the Scriptures teach us of a removal.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-2........
"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand."

1 Thess. 5:16-17........
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
Major, being relatively new in the Lord, I had no idea there were two abomination of desolations.

I appreciate you and others mature in the Lord, according to scripture, providing this info.
Belinda

Major, being relatively new in the Lord, I had no idea there were two abomination of desolations.

I appreciate you and others mature in the Lord, according to scripture, providing this info.
Belinda

Thank you for the comment.

And yes......as I posted the 1st was in Daniel with Antiochus Epiphanies and that specific event was what Jesus was referring to in Matthew 24.
He was not the anti-Christ was certainly "A" anti-Christ just as much as was Hitler.

Matthew 24:15 ...........
“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand".

It is the Antichrist who, in the end times, will establish a covenant with Israel for seven years and then break it by doing something similar to the abomination of desolation in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

If I can be of any help to you......please ask.

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I would offer. God is simply no respecter of persons or flesh. . .the temporal what the eyes see. He is not served by the corrupted hands as a will of fallen mankind. He can move a unbeliever to bring the gospel just as easily as one that does not have faith. . the power of God . He has no dependence whatsoever from the flesh. Having no needs he satisfies all.

A distinction between the corrupted flesh and blood of a Jew and that of corrupted flesh and blood a gentile??? .Flesh and blood pitted against flesh and blood?

Israel meaning those who wrestles against flesh and blood and being powered by the Holy Spirit that works in them they overcome because they have the born Spirit in them.

It reminds me that not all of Israel are born again believers like that of Abel the first recorded martyr .Cain buried him under the field to establish the pagan foundation “out of sight out of mind”, no faith coming as it is written or inspired from above,.His blood cries out from the heart of the earth in a hope of a new incorutible body just as us today .

The same with the word Jew. Not all Jews are only outward some have the born again Spirit of Christ. Which if any man has not they do not belongs a member of his eternal bride the church.

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob,(no power) but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

No prevailing without God .

The father promised to rename his bride in the book of Isaiah after a beautiful city a more befitting name to name all the nations as the one bride .Neither male nor female Jew nor gentile . Christian the name (demonym) the father did name her in Acts. The bride of all nationa called Christian. . a word without any other meaning added meaning residents of the city of Christ Zion the heavenly Jerusalem where we have our birth records . She is named after her bloody husband Christ the founder of the city.

When the veil was rent there was no Jewish man standing in the place of the holy of holies a place reserved for our unseen God. It was then Satan fell and is bound by the gospel key from deceiving all the nations after that manner. (Jewish flesh) Revelation 20:5.

He will be loosed for a season when God sends a famine for hearing the gospel or called killngthe the two propehts . . the law signifed my Moses and prophets signifed as Elijah coming in the unseen power of the Holy Spirit .And some that are decieved and wil built another temporal temple made with human hands. . abomination of desolation.

Isaiah 62:1-3 King James Version (KJV) For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

The bride of Christ crowned with the glory of God is pictured in the parable found in Revelation 12. It’s the end of time the Sun and moon the temporal time keepers under her feet .The spirit of Christ's glory will be the light in the new heavens and earth as it was in the beginning before corruption came when the glorious Spirit departed.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Again prior to that he called her Israel ,New name same bride.

Garee, you're doing it again. You've completely derailed your response off into left field.

Why do you persist in avoiding an answer to what I asked of you? Why don't you prove what you claimed? Please show to me where any prophet or Patriarch had Holy Spirit dwelling WITHIN them?

Respecter of persons and all that other stuff you brought up are not answers. It's shooting in the dark, hoping to hit something.

Now, please discuss the difference that Christ's coming and having fulfilled mankind's redemption and cleansing made a difference as to Holy Spirit being UPON someone as opposed to WITHIN someone.

Can you focus on that for us? Please?

MM

Garee, you're doing it again. You've completely derailed your response off into left field.

Why do you persist in avoiding an answer to what I asked of you? Why don't you prove what you claimed? Please show to me where any prophet or Patriarch had Holy Spirit dwelling WITHIN them?

Respecter of persons and all that other stuff you brought up are not answers. It's shooting in the dark, hoping to hit something.

Now, please discuss the difference that Christ's coming and having fulfilled mankind's redemption and cleansing made a difference as to Holy Spirit being UPON someone as opposed to WITHIN someone.

Can you focus on that for us? Please?

MM

I eagerly await Gari's response to your question! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back