Star of David?

Why star? Why star of david then? You cant say it dont mean anything, specially when we can find no biblical precident and only links to the occult cos of the hexagram design.

I didn't say it doesn't mean anything, I just said it doesn't have a single meaning anymore. It is a symbol that has involved into symbolizing something else. Israel has history, whether one believes in the theology behind it or not, and it acknowledges David as once being king in ancient times -- whether one recognizes the theology of it, it still has political background.

What proof do you have to say that the Star of David explicitly means only one thing -- the occult? Granted, I'm sure there are websites that say this, but what sound evidence to you have that allows you to overrule other cases against that?

Worshipping the image...of the beast. This reminds me of book of revelation.
People actually do bow down and worship flags...and they are images...

Again, I never once advocated the worship of flags or anything outside of God. Personally, I oppose the pledge of allegiance.

Pirates are evil! Not talking about kids playing pirates but that should not be encouraged at all. When volunteered for operation christmas child we were told to remove anything to do with pirates, and all religious symbols, including the cross.

I don't think anyone is in favor of pirates...

You might be surprised at the pirating thing. Some parents think its cool to play around with. Nope, real life pirates can kill, and theres no law on the sea...they practise lawlessness.

What is the pledge of allegiance? Do the israelis have anything like that? I know nazis had to salute their flag and leader, who always wore that symbol.

Ok am on ipad so difficult to paste scripture but read acts 7:43 and whole chapter
Also read revelation about mark of the beast.
666 is a hexagram

Ok am on ipad so difficult to paste scripture but read acts 7:43 and whole chapter
Also read revelation about mark of the beast.
666 is a hexagram

Yes, I have heard this theory. One could use the Star of David as a symbol of paganism, but again, that is only addressing one concept and it doesn't even begin to address the other concepts.

666 is in the Bible. David is in the Bible. But the Star of David isn't. So when understanding where it came from, the best we can do is look at what historians have recorded. It doesn't reject the idea that it can be used within paganism, but just because it can be used in paganism also doesn't reject its original meaning.

Just like the upside down cross...it is almost always used with the intention to point to Satanism these days, but just because people DO use it for that reason doesn't mean that it's original reason now never happened. We cannot change history.

You might be surprised at the pirating thing. Some parents think its cool to play around with. Nope, real life pirates can kill, and theres no law on the sea...they practise lawlessness.

There's a difference between one using his imagination and then condoning acts of violence. I think many parents know the difference and teach their kids this.

We did have a flagpole outside our library meant to fly flags but we never used it. We not like americans who fly flags everywhere at drop of a hat.

The symbol for auckland now is a pohutakawa flower. Its cool, they held a compettion to come up with new logo.
Before that some corporates tried to push an empty triangle on us..and we were going, what is this???

We did have a flagpole outside our library meant to fly flags but we never used it. We not like americans who fly flags everywhere at drop of a hat.

Nothing wrong with waving a flag. Having a fondness for one's country's flag doesn't instantly mean nationalism, or worse, unjust worship.

I thought it looked like they trying to scam aucklanders into joining a pyramid scheme. Why would a triangle represent auckland??? Lol. At least the old one had picture of sea and boats on it, cos we are the city of sails. Now its city of snails, due to traffic congestion.

Back