Journal The Garage

There has been a complaint made by our beloved snail family regarding the speed of movement in the garage.
Instead of putting yet ANOTHER sign up... I have been asked to pass on the message to Mr. Moose and Bob who frequent the garage most often. PLEASE BEWARE of SNAILS... they usually travel in groups of 5... and can often be seen near Mr. Moose's stash of peanut butter cups.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. These snails have become most dear to my heart. If you all remember.... my DEAR friend Cosia... mailed them to me from UK... and they took about 6 months to arrive. HAHAHAHA.

*** special note. NO locking the snails in the closet... This is a passive/aggressive way to deal with the wee problem we are presently having regarding certain items ( of the food kind ) going missing on a frequent basis. Because the garage is a Christian SAFE SPACE.... I cannot find it in my heart or conscience to install security cameras.

Thank you for the cooperation. On Monday, I found the snail family held hostage in the closet. They have been there since the prior Friday. There is no investigation underway... and no one is under suspicion.... *** Looking at Mr. Moose.

1719490394210.png

Those snails were rather special. I sent Bert and Gert with their 24 siblings. They traveled in a special carrier which had holes punched in it, to help them breathe.

It took a long while to send them because they all wanted their names carved on their shells. And they all wanted it doing in a different colour than the rest. It was hard to find 24 different colours.

But they all ended up on the snail trail.
:)

🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

I read your Garage of the Morning and you mentioned that Cosia mailed you snails from England? Or are you joking?
Bob.... I am speechless and trying very hard NOT to spit my drink from uncontrollable fits of laughter.

I am going to let someone else tell you the scoop on the snails.

In all fairness... I do think the blood line would be connected with the Bubba family pet that resides in a trailer somewhere in America... however... when I checked with the postage on my parcel... it was definitely from UK because Cosia sent a precious card to go with the snails. SO.... that's my version of events.

Pastor Gary Cosia

Can I fall over and laugh now???? OH my goodness... this gets funnier by the minute.

YUP. Them snails from the UK is second cousins to the one's livin' under my trailer house here in Kentucky. They all keep in contact with each other usin' "snail Mail".

th

I Can't remember all the names but there are:
Jolly and Dolly
Jilly and Silly
Dodo and Nogo
Harry and Carry
Fatty and Natty

I think PaducahLuke
and In Awe of Him will know the others

I forgot that my 5 little snails are from a separate family.

However... We have the original 24...

Jolly and Dolly
Jilly... Silly and Milly
Dodo and Nogo ( another set of twins )
Harry and Carry
Fatty and Natty
Bruce and Spruce
Snail #1 and Snail#2 ( I think they come from a broken family )
Boo and Lou

The others are a bit shy... and won't give me any information.

My kids is gonna take them snails from under the trailer house to school - so's they can learn "slow-ciology."
There's something in the drinking water today... The garage is out of control. HAHAHAHAHAHA...
I laughed so hard today... Poor Bob... He started this.... HAHAHAHAHAHA.
and Mr. Moose has not even been in yet to give his two cents worth.

Thank you for the beautiful day of JOY... my dearest forum family.

One of these here snails under the trailer house just bought a new GPS navigation unit.

It said, "Turn left in 3 weeks."
STOP!!!!! My side hurts from laughing.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I owe the journal a serious post in the morning...
I'm off for the rest of the day... Oh my goodness.. It feels so good to LAUGH from CLEAN FUN.

THANK YOU FATHER... that you created us to be FILLED with JOY to overflowing... to love each other... celebrate life with each other... to LAUGH.. and to PLAY.

Back