Journal The Garage

RootedWithGod ... You can leave those declarations in the GARAGE...... any time you feel compelled.

It's a long week-end here in Canada.... our last official week-end of summer and then school starts for us next week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end ( regardless of holiday ). I have not started my puzzle yet... I will leave that for a rainy day.... however.... September 1st is OFFICIALLY jigsaw puzzle season. :D... I really have to learn to live a little... like seriously.... WHY do I ONLY use the same emoji all the time??? Let's see... hmmmm... :eek::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::cool::confused:

RootedWithGod ... You can leave those declarations in the GARAGE...... any time you feel compelled.

It's a long week-end here in Canada.... our last official week-end of summer and then school starts for us next week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end ( regardless of holiday ). I have not started my puzzle yet... I will leave that for a rainy day.... however.... September 1st is OFFICIALLY jigsaw puzzle season. :D... I really have to learn to live a little... like seriously.... WHY do I ONLY use the same emoji all the time??? Let's see... hmmmm... :eek::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::cool::confused:
I tend to use the :coffee: in my other groups for trading.

Declarations, when it comes to God is often on autopilot in my head.
I am just very grateful for having a life like this that allows hard stuff to just roll on by.
It was not always this way. And there are hardships pretty big life changing ones as we speak.
But God has the way to removing these things. Making us whole and going on with the day.

1725086890199.png

Happy Saturday to everyone...

My horse puzzle is on the way... I think it's going to be one of the easier ones I've done. These are the basic shapes I have to work with.

1725087190188.png 1725087274273.png

The combination of these shapes makes puzzling "figure-out-able" HA.... and by narrowing down the pieces that won't work... it makes the process faster and easier. Puzzling really has a language all of its' own.

It's just going on 3 am... and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed. :D We got a nice heavy rain... that means I don't have to water the tomatoes. That is about all I have left to care for. They just need to turn red.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end!

View attachment 11326

Only Moose I have ever seen. I have, eaten Moose not a fan

Go Canada! I am in Nova Scotia. and I have only had moose burgers once or twice. very chewy. Beaver tails are more tasty. :p

Hello there CranberryArtworks ... WOW... a fellow Canadian. Thank you for stopping in at the Garage.... and here I thought I was the ONLY Canadian here. HA!
My daughter just moved to New Brunswick last year... and I am in Ontario.
I have not eaten a lot of wild game. I did try a really bad batch of deer meat... oh my goodness that stuff was nasty... I don't even know how to describe it. WILD tasting... and just YUCK! HAHA.

Just "piece" it together........
LOOKIE at you trying to be "pun"ny..... HAHA.

Happy September 1st to EVERYONE... oh my goodness... my most favourite time of the year has arrived... BRING on the SWEATERS.... .LOVE IT.... LOVE IT..... LOVE IT!!!!!

1725193927981.png Now these guys look HAPPY!!!!

Last edited:
Hello there CranberryArtworks ... WOW... a fellow Canadian. Thank you for stopping in at the Garage.... and here I thought I was the ONLY Canadian here. HA!
My daughter just moved to New Brunswick last year... and I am in Ontario.
I have not eaten a lot of wild game. I did try a really bad batch of deer meat... oh my goodness that stuff was nasty... I don't even know how to describe it. WILD tasting... and just YUCK! HAHA.

LOOKIE at you trying to be "pun"ny..... HAHA.

Happy September 1st to EVERYONE... oh my goodness... my most favourite time of the year has arrived... BRING on the SWEATERS.... .LOVE IT.... LOVE IT..... LOVE IT!!!!!

View attachment 11347 Now these guys look HAPPY!!!!
I think Elk is better then deer. Elk Jerky is amazing in my opinion and healthier then Beef/Pork MHO.
Deer jerky is not bad. Bear, people here eat bear. I don't think I can eat a bear .

Years ago(maybe 20), I was doing New Age work. I had walked away from Christianity. I was meditating and asked God for a Spirit Guide. During the meditation and got the name E-man-u.

I never knew the name and looked it up. I found Emmanuel. I then did a search for that.

I found Mat:23 Behold, the virgin shall become pregnant and give birth to a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel—which, when translated, means, God with us.

I had a little wft moment.

I forget about that. Just remember when I posted a joke in the humour thread.

I am feeling pretty free today.
I have prayed very hard this week. Not for things.
Just strength, there are about a dozen things all happening at once.
But I find peace in simply talking with the Lord. Thank You for that. :)

I used to be angry with Jesus. Not angry at. But angry with his words.
I wanted everyone to abide by the words in the Bible. But when they slipped.
I would thrust the words of anger for those not following the word.
I know, this coming from a verified, card carrying sinner myself. I seemed to think I lived on the
mountain of righteousness.
But then I would have a conversation with my wives Aunt and Uncle. I do not think a hour is spent
not servicing the church in some way in their lives.
I listened to them at a BBQ as if anyone used cannabis in their lives.
But as they asked and people answered the judgment became harsher and harsher from them.
I saw myself, in them. And I did not like that. This was along the same time years ago. I was ordained and well,
I forgot to be humbled. You get to a place, be saved or go home and that is not what God wants.
My life changed. ( as it has many times God putting things in my way to adjust my poor behavior.)
When I realized I an not here to turn sinners into saved. I am here to show there is a path have it become so.
My life changed that afternoon.

I find it amazing no matter if you follow Christ 60 years or 20 years. You will learn all the time.
I am much more calm now. I find love for man kind. Because Christ does as well.
And I would hate to deter someone, thinking God was mad at them for sinning.
Over realizing Christ died so I/we could be saved.

Life is hard right now in many ways here. But at the same time. I am at peace and accepting the situation
I am in, and giving it to God.
We do not realize how lucky we are. Saved. Nice word. But its life changing. Repenting and Accepting Christ.
So much mean in the words. We are truly loved. And truly lucky.

RWG

Beaver tail as really a pastry here. We have a bus that makes them. they are all the rage here.
HAHAHAHA... We are talking meat and you are talking fried donuts... HAHAHAHAHA.
I even knew that because we have a truck ( like you said ) and it's called Beaver Tails. HAHAHA
@ me for not putting two and two together.

Life is hard right now in many ways here. But at the same time. I am at peace and accepting the situation
I am in, and giving it to God.
We do not realize how lucky we are. Saved. Nice word. But its life changing. Repenting and Accepting Christ.
So much mean in the words. We are truly loved. And truly lucky.
My friend... my brother in Christ.... I am absolutely DELIGHTED that you are here and that you found us.

Moose is ok, but elk jerky is awesome. Deer is kinda over done here in NC.
You know the economy is bad when you cant tell a burger, meatloaf,
or chili has been made with deer meat.

Jus' sayin'~ many hunting and fishing folk in these parts.

HAHAHAHA... We are talking meat and you are talking fried donuts... HAHAHAHAHA.
I even knew that because we have a truck ( like you said ) and it's called Beaver Tails. HAHAHA
@ me for not putting two and two together.
When I first heard about them, I thought it was weird. My sister had to explain it to me. I don't work in the city.

Last edited:
All I pray for now is guidance. I am only just getting back into accepting Jesus. but I am just letting the seed grow. Taking it slowly.
For the longest time, I studied Wicca and other pagan paths. They are interesting. a lot of people are drawn to them to connect more with nature.
But there is something empty or missing at the core. God is there but distance. And Jesus likes to tap me on the shoulder as a reminder he is still there.
Then He sends that wave of love through your core every once and while. Jesus does not play fair.

Moose is ok, but elk jerky is awesome. Deer is kinda over done here in NC.
You know the economy is bad when you cant tell a burger, meatloaf,
or chili has been made with deer meat.

Jus' sayin'~ many hunting and fishing folk in these parts.
:ROFLMAO::coffee: I am lucky my son is opening his Game Butcher as we speak this Tuesday its official for him. Proud dad.
He has 7 years experience and now is going on his own. Because all the large shops have stopped doing game.

Back