Journal The Garage

Monday, say say Monday.
God is Great.

Finished some projects over the weekend. Son officially opened his business Saturday so very proud dad of sons many years of hard work,
that allowed him to me a master now in his field. It was fun as my youngest son was there as well helping his brother.
They have always been best buddies. I can not think of one fight these two boys ever had. They have always been great brothers to each other.
I wish at times I could be around my Siblings. But its been about 20 years since I seen or talked. They are just very bad people. One is a true false prophet. I know having one in my own family, could mean demons have followed this line. Its why I let God know I am broken and a mess.
But through his Grace I will be with him.

People say, you need to repair your relationship with those two. I say. no. I do not need to try and save a relationship that is influenced by santa.
I have prayed for them. But its in Gods hands. I know its a bad idea for me to allow myself to brush up close to satans dominions. Because they are sneaky and twist the Lords Grace to mean we can do what we want.

I am in a great mood today. I am going through the Box of Bibles today. I made a nice spot for them near my work area in the office shelf.
I going two in over the weekend a Marine Psalms and proverbs book. about 22 years old in mint condition. The other is a Civil War Bible that has inscriptions. Its a side Hobby.

I am not sure in my head I like having books that were possibly in the possession of the saved. Because for me if brings me great joy to see that it was used and loved. I hate seeing Bibles in a Box or decarded because if means no one is using its value.
I know its weird. I just like knowing the old bibles as being used and by having them to be used. I am in some way keeping the message they read going.
Anyone remember Golden Books? I have some I read as a Kid just a few as most were lost. But were ones I read, then I read to my sons.
Then to my Granddaughter. The pages are getting worn and the binding weak. But the words still bring Joy.
HAPPY MONDAY ENJOY YOUR WEEK AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE BLESSED THIS WEEK.

RWG

Monday, say say Monday.
God is Great.

Finished some projects over the weekend. Son officially opened his business Saturday so very proud dad of sons many years of hard work,
that allowed him to me a master now in his field. It was fun as my youngest son was there as well helping his brother.
They have always been best buddies. I can not think of one fight these two boys ever had. They have always been great brothers to each other.
I wish at times I could be around my Siblings. But its been about 20 years since I seen or talked. They are just very bad people. One is a true false prophet. I know having one in my own family, could mean demons have followed this line. Its why I let God know I am broken and a mess.
But through his Grace I will be with him.

People say, you need to repair your relationship with those two. I say. no. I do not need to try and save a relationship that is influenced by santa.
I have prayed for them. But its in Gods hands. I know its a bad idea for me to allow myself to brush up close to satans dominions. Because they are sneaky and twist the Lords Grace to mean we can do what we want.

I am in a great mood today. I am going through the Box of Bibles today. I made a nice spot for them near my work area in the office shelf.
I going two in over the weekend a Marine Psalms and proverbs book. about 22 years old in mint condition. The other is a Civil War Bible that has inscriptions. Its a side Hobby.

I am not sure in my head I like having books that were possibly in the possession of the saved. Because for me if brings me great joy to see that it was used and loved. I hate seeing Bibles in a Box or decarded because if means no one is using its value.
I know its weird. I just like knowing the old bibles as being used and by having them to be used. I am in some way keeping the message they read going.
Anyone remember Golden Books? I have some I read as a Kid just a few as most were lost. But were ones I read, then I read to my sons.
Then to my Granddaughter. The pages are getting worn and the binding weak. But the words still bring Joy.
HAPPY MONDAY ENJOY YOUR WEEK AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE BLESSED THIS WEEK.

RWG
What a lovely way to begin Monday.

It really touches my heart ( as I'm sure it brings much RELIEF to yours ) to know that your autistic son will be cared for and employed so that he can achieve self-worth by doing something that is special. I remember working in a sheltered workshop with two different scenarios... One was supplying busy work.... they would take a bin of screws and mix them with other things and get the disabled clients to sort them out and then at the end of the day... they would simply go back in the bin. I suppose busy work does have some benefits but I never could wrap my brain around what a waste of time it was. There was no PRIDE in the work.
On the other hand... I have seen workshops for the disabled receive and actually deliver CONTRACT work that businesses pay for. Kentucky Fried Chicken used to send in their plastic cutlery... napkins... and individual salt and pepper packets... all of it went in a plastic bag and was sealed with a special machine ( the staff would do the sealing ). I have also seen some workshops build patio furniture including picnic tables.

This was what I trained for and got a Diploma in. I preferred the residential setting ( group homes ) over the work shops.. but in school... we had to experience each setting. The worst was the institutional residences. LARGE buildings with no quality of life for any of the residents. They were severely handicapped but they were also treated very poorly. I think in Ontario... NONE of those places exist anymore.

Anyways... I did not mean to go through all that. HA.

It's been a strange morning for me... as in REALLY BIZARRE. When I awoke... I felt the need to join the gym. I don't like gyms... I have not been thinking...... GEE... I should join the gym... but this morning... it was CLEAR as a bell... the gym is a few blocks from where I live and so... for some unknown reason... I went in and inquired about the price of a membership. Truly very reasonable and all kinds of machines... Boy oh boy.... I can walk... bike... climb stairs... and then I can do weights. HA. The young man seemed to know exactly how to handle me... and did not mind that I was not over the moon EXCITED to be "doing this". So.... I will start tomorrow morning... The gym is open at 5 am... and that is probably what sealed the deal. I'll probably leave here at 5 am to be there for 5:15.

I have about 20 pounds that I need to lose and also the winter months are not so active for me... This will be the solution to keeping myself in shape all year long. I think I will be happy about this as time goes on... Right now I am experiencing REMORSE. HAHAHA.

Anyways.... Happy Monday to all of you. Thanks for the wonderful post RootedWithGod.

What a lovely way to begin Monday.

It really touches my heart ( as I'm sure it brings much RELIEF to yours ) to know that your autistic son will be cared for and employed so that he can achieve self-worth by doing something that is special. I remember working in a sheltered workshop with two different scenarios... One was supplying busy work.... they would take a bin of screws and mix them with other things and get the disabled clients to sort them out and then at the end of the day... they would simply go back in the bin. I suppose busy work does have some benefits but I never could wrap my brain around what a waste of time it was. There was no PRIDE in the work.
On the other hand... I have seen workshops for the disabled receive and actually deliver CONTRACT work that businesses pay for. Kentucky Fried Chicken used to send in their plastic cutlery... napkins... and individual salt and pepper packets... all of it went in a plastic bag and was sealed with a special machine ( the staff would do the sealing ). I have also seen some workshops build patio furniture including picnic tables.

This was what I trained for and got a Diploma in. I preferred the residential setting ( group homes ) over the work shops.. but in school... we had to experience each setting. The worst was the institutional residences. LARGE buildings with no quality of life for any of the residents. They were severely handicapped but they were also treated very poorly. I think in Ontario... NONE of those places exist anymore.

Anyways... I did not mean to go through all that. HA.

It's been a strange morning for me... as in REALLY BIZARRE. When I awoke... I felt the need to join the gym. I don't like gyms... I have not been thinking...... GEE... I should join the gym... but this morning... it was CLEAR as a bell... the gym is a few blocks from where I live and so... for some unknown reason... I went in and inquired about the price of a membership. Truly very reasonable and all kinds of machines... Boy oh boy.... I can walk... bike... climb stairs... and then I can do weights. HA. The young man seemed to know exactly how to handle me... and did not mind that I was not over the moon EXCITED to be "doing this". So.... I will start tomorrow morning... The gym is open at 5 am... and that is probably what sealed the deal. I'll probably leave here at 5 am to be there for 5:15.

I have about 20 pounds that I need to lose and also the winter months are not so active for me... This will be the solution to keeping myself in shape all year long. I think I will be happy about this as time goes on... Right now I am experiencing REMORSE. HAHAHA.

Anyways.... Happy Monday to all of you. Thanks for the wonderful post RootedWithGod.
As always really enjoy as I am sure everyone does your healthy and amazing outlook on life.

My son, its and interesting situation is that he can physically do most things.
But can not get a job because he would have to have another person making sure he did things correct.
He volunteers at my Wifes works ( memory care) and its taken maybe 5 years going twice a week to do one think unsupervised.
And that is putting stock away on shelves when the food delivery comes in. He still can't do the Freezers due to rotations.

But at my sons work, his partner is literally standing next to him. She is am amazing person. A single mom and somewhere God has given her a gift. As she adapted right away to making my son feel welcomed. I officially met her a year ago when the plan for the business began.
So why it is working, it means more to him to be needed and wanted. My son has never dated. He is 29. Never had a job, can't get a license.
Will never take showers or hygiene thats needed. Unless instructed. Those with Autism and PDD, look at the tasks. But one at a time.
And they do not switch to something else easily. Its why my son reads and reads and reads. And is a master at video games.
I could probably write a book and Dementia and Autism as in my family these things have been entrenched for decades in our thought process.

Gyms, I admire the ability of discipline to do that. I have tried them over the years. But I am too active most times to find time to go LOL.
But I think ones health is super important to be on top of.
I enjoyed reading the work experience you shared. God seems to place us right where we are needed.

Why I know we are all sinners and fall short. I wish Sin did not also mean that we hurt others.
We as humans do things to each other that are despicable. I wish that we were better with each other.
I mean if we could cut the evil in the world just 25% imagine people helping and caring more about each other.

But through his Grace go we..

As always really enjoy as I am sure everyone does your healthy and amazing outlook on life.
You obviously did not see the look of HORROR when I walked into the gym. HAHA.

I am not a disciplined creature... and if truth be told... I am 61 and did NOT take care of myself properly in my youth.
I have struggled with addiction issues in my young adult hood and even though that was a very long time ago... I find
that I still have an addictive personality today. I truly do think there is something about genes being part of it.

Anyways... I recently ( in May ) quit smoking. that was HUGE... it is HUGE... and I am fully aware of that. It is a day by day
victory for me as I have found that when I get complacent.... I slip. I have been fighting this battle for years... The medication works
wonders for me... easy peasy to quit.... but once the meds run out it seems I lose that assurance of success and must step into the GRACE
of GOD.... which is good.... but I have not quite managed on how to maintain healthy thinking all the time. The worst is if I get upset. So then.... with this gym thing... I am about as EXCITED as Oscar the grouch getting a tooth removed. However... I have learned that sometimes one must JUST DO IT... and that is what this Step 2 ( the gym ) is all about. I love early mornings... It's the time I usually go for my long walks... so instead of going for a walk... I will simply turn right and go to the gym. HAHA.

How's that for brutal honesty and transparency. It's not fun getting older... and I have finally decided that I want to be as well as I can be which means there are some habits I need to develop and others that I need to change.

Last edited:
Monday, say say Monday.
God is Great. Finished some projects over the weekend. Son officially opened his business Saturday so very proud dad of sons many years of hard work, that allowed him to me a master now in his field. It was fun as my youngest son was there as well helping his brother. I am in a great mood today. I am going through the Box of Bibles today. I made a nice spot for them near my work area in the office shelf. I going two in over the weekend a Marine Psalms and proverbs book. about 22 years old in mint condition. The other is a Civil War Bible that has inscriptions. Its a side Hobby. I am not sure in my head I like having books that were possibly in the possession of the saved. Because for me if brings me great joy to see that it was used and loved. I hate seeing Bibles in a Box or decarded because if means no one is using its value.
RWG
What a lovely way to begin Monday. When I awoke... I felt the need to join the gym. I don't like gyms... I have not been thinking...... GEE... I should join the gym... but this morning... it was CLEAR as a bell... the gym is a few blocks from where I live and so... for some unknown reason... I went in and inquired about the price of a membership. Truly very reasonable and all kinds of machines... Boy oh boy.... I can walk... bike... climb stairs... and then I can do weights. HA. The young man seemed to know exactly how to handle me... and did not mind that I was not over the moon EXCITED to be "doing this". So.... I will start tomorrow morning... The gym is open at 5 am... and that is probably what sealed the deal. I'll probably leave here at 5 am to be there for 5:15.

Good morning, Rooted and In Awe of Him;

Congratulations
is in order for the both of you. Rooted, your being there for Eric and your other son in his new business will go a long way. My Dad went a long way with me. The year I got saved when I was 9 years old was the same year my parents signed me up for Little League. I didn't know the difference between 1st base and right field but Dad started me off by playing catch. As I learned the game more and more Dad and Mom were at every Little League game up until I was 15.

Playing baseball gave me confidence in almost everything else in life that I delved into and later the endeavors my wife and I took on. Not everything was smooth sailing but my Dad and his encouragement of playing baseball will always stay with me. He is 88 years old and my siblings will have a reunion end of this month.

My prayers are for Eric, your other son and yourself, that the hard work you guys face will pay off with prosperity and serving others.

As far as the Bibles you have collecting dust, hold on to them and enjoy them. It's not a waste but a treasure, God's Word. I assume you like to read, therefore, pull one of your old Bibles, skim or reference it and I feel you will enjoy what that specific Bible contains.

Last year I donated all my text books from seminary to the seminary library and kept various Bibles in my reduced library at home. I have the old Douay–Rheims Bible from my late grandparents, an Amplified Bible that was signed and given to me back in 1996, a Polyglot Bible signed in 1881 and various translations that I keep and at time will use for reference and am blessed I still have them.

In Awe of Him, I'm encouraged you're taking the first step at the gym which is the hardest. After the first week you will experience muscle memory and will feel better that you went. Just remember to start off slow.

Being an athlete isn't about throwing the ball but stretching, taking laps around the ball field, etc...it was a pain at first but it paid off. My wife joined a gym early last year and now she goes about 4 times a week. It definitely has paid off and I let her know how good she looks.

So on her days off from the gym we have our own exercise.
💪😎 lol!

Anyways, I was going through the Garage and came across these precious posts.

God bless
you all and have a good week with the Lord.

Good Morning Bob

The Bibles and related books. There is a story. ( isn't there always )
I had in my own collection maybe 10 books and studies. In 2009 when the place I was working at turned their backs on God.
I rescued every Bible and studies I could find as they were being throw into the trash.

At the time my office was make shift in our master bedroom.
As my Sons had there own rooms. In 2013 or so my son at 22 moved out to begin his life and there was now a large storage room.
Last summer we Moved Eric into the Larger of the two boys rooms and I used the smaller one now as and office. So the books I had saved 15 years earlier were in boxes. But today I am setting them up on shelves I have. Our Family( in laws) used to owned a couple of video stores at the time of VHS so when it closed we ended up with these shelves they let us have. I kept them stored now as we speak they are on display no more boxed Bibles, no two are alike and there are some very old ones.
I like to read, and I am very nostalgic person, but that is another story.

I think parenting should always be the number one priority. Wife and I were just talking last night about Eric and seeing him even venture out some is huge for us. Life for us is permanent live in parents. It was not the life I think we expected. But we are truly blessed as well.
I do not see Eric living with us as lack of freedom as some ppl ask us. I see Eric as a blessing we get to see our son every day.
And we all live close, about 50 family members where I live in this town. So the priorities are this in our lives.

I hope you have as well a blessed week Bob.

RWG

Looks like Summer may be easing on the temps. We are looking at the next two weeks. 70-80's F.
Was 90 last two days now today H 76. Might get a hot moment at the end of SEPT. but nice to
be able to go outside and enjoy the weather. Hope everyone is having a great week.

I turn 62 this month. Seems young, but then seems like a very long time getting here.
Born before Kennedy was shot, the Vietnam war was not really anything yet.
When people say life is too short. I don't think so. I had no prognoses of living past 40.

Death is something I am not scared or fearful of. I know we don't want to leave this place.
I don't. Boy what a ride its been. There were some truly awful things that happened in my life.
Things nightmares are made of. But would I trade it for another easier cozy life?
No. I love the struggles and the hardships. It allows me to feel life from all angles and then appreciate it.
There is no better ride then life its self.

I seem to always reflect to being grateful to be alive. Not life itself.
But the ability to live this miracle we have.
I used to tell my client every day is a Good day if you woke up.
As many will never ever see a sunrise, smell a puppy's breath, smell cookies baking in the oven, or see the
ocean waves crash as you inhale the salty mist and embrace the shorelines.

We are lucky, I know 100% we do not always think that. But we are.

Just checking in.... It's going on 9 am... and I slept in... which means.... there is NO way I wanted to try and wake up and go to the gym. My body aches from lifting 10 pound weights yesterday.... 4 rounds of 10 flexes ( each arm ) with 10 pound weights. I had to go with them because I'm used to carrying grocery bags and the 5 pound weights were too light for me. Needless to say.... I am paying for that today.

I am on my way to the gym... I has taken 4 hours to psych me up... I would have had NO problem just not going but that is NOT why I joined the gym is it???? HAHAHA.

So.... Off to the gym I am going.

RootedWithGod. You are about 4 months older than I am... I will be 62 at the end of January.
Like you... I am NOT afraid to die... Death is my most FAVOURITE TOPIC... hahahaha... MY death is even a better topic. OH my goodness... DO I have plans!!!!! My daughter is well prepared that my death is going to be the
HAPPIEST most JOYFUL day of my life.... no room for being distraught... Only 2 tears allowed... HAHA.

I used to beg daily for God to take me. I joke about my angels being beside themselves because NOTHING would console me or convince me that this place is worth living in. When I had my experience three years ago... EVERYTHING changed. I have not asked ONCE for God to take me.... Not because I'm delighted to be here now... but rather... I am taking HIM at HIS WORD that HE has work for me to do. I stay out of obedience... but give me the choice.... and BANG.... I'm gone. HAHAHA. :D ( He looks like I feel without the smile ). HAHA.

My legalistic family are MORTIFIED at my casual view of death.... and I wonder how such a wonderful promise can be UNATTRACTIVE to so called believers.

Anyways.... I apologize for being in a zone... I just have nothing to say... It is well but I have gone NUMB QUIET.

Love you all.... Monday is my meal for MY FAVOURITE platoon at the Fire Department... I dropped in yesterday and I got an invite to join them for the meal....... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so hoping for that. :D

Just checking in.... It's going on 9 am... and I slept in... which means.... there is NO way I wanted to try and wake up and go to the gym. My body aches from lifting 10 pound weights yesterday.... 4 rounds of 10 flexes ( each arm ) with 10 pound weights. I had to go with them because I'm used to carrying grocery bags and the 5 pound weights were too light for me. Needless to say.... I am paying for that today.

I am on my way to the gym... I has taken 4 hours to psych me up... I would have had NO problem just not going but that is NOT why I joined the gym is it???? HAHAHA.

So.... Off to the gym I am going.

RootedWithGod. You are about 4 months older than I am... I will be 62 at the end of January.
Like you... I am NOT afraid to die... Death is my most FAVOURITE TOPIC... hahahaha... MY death is even a better topic. OH my goodness... DO I have plans!!!!! My daughter is well prepared that my death is going to be the
HAPPIEST most JOYFUL day of my life.... no room for being distraught... Only 2 tears allowed... HAHA.

I used to beg daily for God to take me. I joke about my angels being beside themselves because NOTHING would console me or convince me that this place is worth living in. When I had my experience three years ago... EVERYTHING changed. I have not asked ONCE for God to take me.... Not because I'm delighted to be here now... but rather... I am taking HIM at HIS WORD that HE has work for me to do. I stay out of obedience... but give me the choice.... and BANG.... I'm gone. HAHAHA. :D ( He looks like I feel without the smile ). HAHA.

My legalistic family are MORTIFIED at my casual view of death.... and I wonder how such a wonderful promise can be UNATTRACTIVE to so called believers.

Anyways.... I apologize for being in a zone... I just have nothing to say... It is well but I have gone NUMB QUIET.

Love you all.... Monday is my meal for MY FAVOURITE platoon at the Fire Department... I dropped in yesterday and I got an invite to join them for the meal....... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so hoping for that. :D

Good Morning : Had a headache all night, kept getting jolted out of bed.
I get Migraines and have since about 2005, they are usually controlled by a very unitive medication.
I know there are harsher ones out there. But they only happen once a month or less. They used to happed every few days. Migraines and Tinnitus are two thinks God has chosen not to heal. And that is OK. For he has done so much for me before that I just deal with it. At times the ringing in my ears can be very loud. Other times I focus it out.
I love playing Guitar but that often triggers it and makes it more noticeable. So I know if I play I will pay the rest of the day. ( Rhymed)

In Awe Of Him
The Gym, just has to become a routine. Like getting up and making coffee, letting the dog out and going to the gym.

Very cool about the meal invite, so nice to feel wanted and included isn't it.

Death, no gets out alive. Pretty simple boundaries we all have.
But true is I won't die. My Body will cease to exist, will just be a shell.
Not biblical , but in StarTrek, TNG. When a Klingon dies they does a death yell that so announce the deceased is coming to heaven.
Why we do not do this here. The importance of death and working to be worthy of this honor is similar.
I do not want to die for one reason only though. Others, I know my life is deeply rooted in many other lives.
And I do not want them to be lost when I do go. I remember when I was younger. Mostly women at the time, did not know how to mow lawns, or pay bills, or taxes, computers. I ended up helping many people in our community, the learning curve is better. But I think it will be another 10-20 years for it to offset. Technology happened to fast for most to adapt if it was not around you you were not exposed.
Have a Great Day everyone. Be Blessed in your day as your life touches others.

My apologies to the group. I notice at times my brain is going too fast and I typo.
Ugg. I look back at posts, and then I end up noticing them containing grammar and misspelled words.
sadly the edit is so short I can't correct it LOL.
I do care about the topics and replies. But when I am passionate about something.
I notice I tend to do this. So I know it probably makes some of you cringe. But its just part of who I am.
So I do apologies about that.

My apologies to the group. I notice at times my brain is going too fast and I typo.
Ugg. I look back at posts, and then I end up noticing them containing grammar and misspelled words.
I do care about the topics and replies. But when I am passionate about something.
I notice I tend to do this. So I know it probably makes some of you cringe. But its just part of who I am.
I think we all tend to overlook the little mistakes to find the meaning. I have been guilty of the same kinds of oopsies.

Hello Rooted;

Christian sites are formatted and designed for writing / listening, whereas live face to face fellowship is designed for talking / listening.

Your enthusiasm to write your testimony, prayer requests, and sharing the Gospel is exactly what many who visit Christian forums are encouraged to do more of. Your writing ministers to them and each other to join in.

The more you write the better you get. My enthusiasm to write was overwhelming. When I was studying I wrote papers, essays, dissertations and theses. It required reading, research, formatting and to be honest this is not a
humble brag. The requirements were not fun. When I submitted my paper I received critiques. I didn't like it. But there were important lessons that paid off. That was praying before I wrote and my academic discipline began to improve.

When I started writing on Christian sites I started having fun sharing with other like minded Believers. In time I learned to listen more to what I read and because I was
"out there" with what I contributed, I had to learn to receive objectives, others who don't agree with me and at times to the point of disrespect. It happens.

I find that praying before logging on CFS helps me write spiritually and be myself. Except for a little editing I have very little regret for what I write. God is my audience and He gives me a Word before I author a thread or reply to a post. This way I know it's coming from Him especially if this impacts another in our fellowship.

No worries, brother, you're doing fine. Editing or at times deleting a post comes with writing. If the moderators can assist you before or after you write please pm us for assistance.

God bless you, Rooted, keep writing!

Reading these posts I feel encouraged today. THANK you guys for keeping the Garage alive and vibrant.
I really feel the love and transparency here... I think that is what people NEED to read... and keeping it real is
of upmost importance to me. Just because we are Christians... does not give us a "Life is a breeze pass"... We all are gifted in certain ways... and equally... everyone struggles with something.

The gym was really hard today.... I did the treadmill for half hour and then I tried the stair climber...It is a BEAST.
I asked someone to help me turn it on... and climbed to the top.... I did it for 5 minutes.

The manager said she would buy me a protein drink if I could do 5 minutes.... so... when I was done... I did not turn it off because I wanted to show her that I had indeed done 5 minutes but I should have TURNED IT OFF. What happened after is something out of a horror movie..... YEP..... In Awe of Him... fell all the way down. I have no idea how I did not seriously hurt myself. It must have been a comical sight to see this old lady clinging onto the bottom of the stair climber. I do remember yelling a feeble "HELP" but there was no time.. HAHAHA.... I am going to be very sore tomorrow.... however.... I did get the FREE DRINK.... HAHAHAHA..... I chose to take bottled water as I don't have any.... I know I could have had a fancy protein drink... but... I just wanted the water. The staff gave me 2 bottles which I FLAUNTED to the BOSS... HAHAHA. Anyways... I did my weights after this and came home.

However... the comical thing... or the strange thing is that this did not deter me. I understand that I am going to be sore for awhile... and that's ok... because I am doing something good.

I really need to buy myself an MP3 player... Since I don't have a phone and just my Chromebook... I don't have access to music... and I NEED music if I'm going to work out. So.... that is the next step... going to Best Buy and asking if I can download YOUTUBE play lists from my Chromebook onto the MP3 player.

Ok... I am exhausted.... so I will stop here. Hope you all have a good laugh.

I love you guys.

Hi everyone! I have been out at sea, and got lost trying to find a job. But glad this thread is still running.

its the best.

we should place a warning on newbies that if they dont post on here they get a kick up the bum.

In Awe of Him gyms are gross I hate it.. ..... it's full of skinny ppl.

I started doing star jumps and a bit feel better but I have to watch my bow doesnt fall out.

RootedWithGod Good evening, welcome to the forum.

Dave F.
bobinfaith

would you both be so kind and get a lively avatar, every time I look at you, I want to cry😩

get with the sheep and the puppies pleeeeas🙏🙏

Thank you to all the Staff of Brothers and sisters that helped me switch my username today.
I prayed and changed it from Rooted With God to, My Personal Name Paul and is PaulisSaved.
The Avatar is one I had made for me a few years ago when people were doing those NFTs.
Kinda like me as well as I have a grey beard too.
Maybe it was a blessing not using the longer name. Because this feels more natural to fellowship with.

Blessed be his name. Our Savior Christ the Lord.

Last edited:
Thank you to all the Staff of Brothers and sisters that helped me switch my username today.
I prayed and changed it from Rooted With God to, My Personal Name Paul and is PaulisSaved.
The Avatar is one I had made for me a few years ago when people were doing those NFTs.
Kinda like me as well as I have a great beard too. Maybe it was a blessing not using the longer name.
Because this feels more natural to fellowship with. Blessed be his name. Our Savior Christ the Lord.

Since this came up today I've been thinking after so many years about changing my name to RootedWithGod.

lol! 🤜 😎 🤛

Back