Journal The Garage

YEWWW better be sorry! We don't take kindly to people going off on a tangent.........:cautious:.......yes, tangent.... um which is um, yes, a line which touches a circle at one point. :rolleyes: And, and, to calculate the circumference of a circle, you take 2 times π times the radius, since pie has so much to do with circles, and a pie is a circle........:cautious::rolleyes: ..........So................um.........so, Paul, you just, .......you just better have pie here in the Garage next time, er, yes, pie. Shoo fly pie.........., or cherry.
To sum up, STAY on TOPIC!!!
Me thinks da moose got into the cat nip.... Did someone put special fizzy drinks in the fridge??? HA.

Just checking in... I'm on my way back upstairs. The dogs need to go out shortly.
I was awake most of the night... and I anticipate it won't be much different tonight.
The dogs walk around the house in the middle of the night and it's unsettling. HA.
Maybe they are seeing mice. HAHA.
I tried to sneak in a nap in my own bed and low and behold... the carbon monoxide detector decided
to talk to me. HAHA.... Apparently it picked my nap time to inform me that it was dying.

What do two beeps mean on a smoke detector?

This is an “operational end of life” feature which will indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.

If this ever happens to you guys.... it's not enough to just unplug it.... you have to wrestle with it and physically take out the battery. It is sitting in a box outside my apartment. Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 3:30 pm... Please bring FOOD. HAHAHAHA
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end.

YEWWW better be sorry! We don't take kindly to people going off on a tangent.........:cautious:.......yes, tangent.... um which is um, yes, a line which touches a circle at one point. :rolleyes: And, and, to calculate the circumference of a circle, you take 2 times π times the radius, since pie has so much to do with circles, and a pie is a circle........:cautious::rolleyes: ..........So................um.........so, Paul, you just, .......you just better have pie here in the Garage next time, er, yes, pie. Shoo fly pie.........., or cherry.
To sum up, STAY on TOPIC!!!

Did I mention my Son just opened a Big Game Butcher shop. :whistle::whistle::whistle:.
hehe

Just checking in... I'm on my way back upstairs. The dogs need to go out shortly.
I was awake most of the night... and I anticipate it won't be much different tonight.
The dogs walk around the house in the middle of the night and it's unsettling. HA.
Maybe they are seeing mice. HAHA.
I tried to sneak in a nap in my own bed and low and behold... the carbon monoxide detector decided
to talk to me. HAHA.... Apparently it picked my nap time to inform me that it was dying.

What do two beeps mean on a smoke detector?

This is an “operational end of life” feature which will indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.

If this ever happens to you guys.... it's not enough to just unplug it.... you have to wrestle with it and physically take out the battery. It is sitting in a box outside my apartment. Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 3:30 pm... Please bring FOOD. HAHAHAHA
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end.
Those darn snails are keeping the dogs awake. All the yodeling they do.

I think I am on the other side of the continent.......so good luck hauling me that far. lol HA!
Thats OK we have free shipping. 🤣 . And he knows a guy who knows a guy.
No, not that guy, the other guy that knows that other guy. Well his brothers, friends sisters, seconds cousin ( twice removed.)
Well just so happens that her Dog walkers, oldest brother, actually knows a guy who used to work at UPS and gave him the number of a guy that works for the USDA, and they said can ship it its processed USDA. So we are all set. But only on Fridays that land on Tuesday or,
The first Tuesday of the month on Leap year. Other that it would cost him.
But if that happens. Hes knows this Girl, that his wife knows.............. but we can wait and see if this works first.

Thats OK we have free shipping. 🤣 . And he knows a guy who knows a guy.
No, not that guy, the other guy that knows that other guy. Well his brothers, friends sisters, seconds cousin ( twice removed.)
Well just so happens that her Dog walkers, oldest brother, actually knows a guy who used to work at UPS and gave him the number of a guy that works for the USDA, and they said can ship it its processed USDA. So we are all set. But only on Fridays that land on Tuesday or,
The first Tuesday of the month on Leap year. Other that it would cost him.
But if that happens. Hes knows this Girl, that his wife knows.............. but we can wait and see if this works first.
I KNOWWWW!
1726969792564.png

This is what my brain thinks about. Apologies in advance.

You are and Atheist you love to debate there is no God. And I have a few questions.

1. What do you fear more, being convinced there is a God. Or being right that there is none.
Which would you prefer to have as a result?

2. If the universe was created by a big bang, And all things were created from a big bang including you.
When you die, do you now go back to the earth that exists because of the BigBang created it?
How is that different from believing in God?

3. I do not spend my whole life trying to convince people, there are no aliens, or bigfoot. Yet the Military and humans
spend billions trying to prove they exist. Why do you spend your whole life trying to convince people there is no Sky God? ( as atheist put it).

4. Without a God, there is no purpose to life. Science, nor physics can explain a reason for life to exist.
Scientifically, its been proven that the universe has no logical reason for existing and furthermore replicating organisms.
The only logic even Stephen Hawkins agrees, is that a purpose had to be created for it to exist. And we know of none.
( I know of one :) )

5. Your view is, nothing created the universe. If came from outside.
My view is Nothing Created the universe as it came from outside.
Your view is Nothing, was created something for no reason.
My view, God created from nothing a purpose. What seems more provable. That some one created something from nothing.
Or Nothing created, something from nothing?

6. In thousands of years humans have existed. With Biology, science, physics. With trillions of hours of studying life and its origins.
How is it not one example of Nothing producing something exists, if its natural to this universe and its existence, has never been observed?

This is what people that know me have to live with LOL

Paul

Back