Journal The Garage

Attachments

• 20240716_080242-modified.png
    20240716_080242-modified.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for the double picture, when I went to write about it, it posted the picture again and wouldn't let me delete it. This picture is called The tail of the whale, I found it on visualparadox.com as a 3D background for my computer. It is such a beautiful, peaceful scene. The water is calm and just behind and to the right of the tail you can see a ripple in the water, maybe a calf following mom. Above there is a break in the clouds, reminding me that even though there may be a storm all around me I have peace in God's light.

Sorry for the double picture, when I went to write about it, it posted the picture again and wouldn't let me delete it. This picture is called The tail of the whale, I found it on visualparadox.com as a 3D background for my computer. It is such a beautiful, peaceful scene. The water is calm and just behind and to the right of the tail you can see a ripple in the water, maybe a calf following mom. Above there is a break in the clouds, reminding me that even though there may be a storm all around me I have peace in God's light.
Its a very awesome picture. I can see why you use it for a background very nice. Thank You for sharing. I love photography.
So much easier today with digital.

Heavenly Father... I love you... I adore you... and I WORSHIP your most Holy Name.
You and only YOU are WORTHY to be praised.

I bring before you my beloved Mr. Moose who is going for surgery today.
Kiss his spirit with PEACE... Wrap Him in your loving arms and be with
doctors today as they perform this procedure.

I thank you for my brother.... He has added such JOY to the Garage.

In Jesus Name, I pray. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AMEN
Thank you for the prayers. I was very peaceful with very little anxiety, so answered prayers right there. I was a little worried when the doctor who was doing the surgery came in prior to it to describe what was about to happen. First, he looked a little like the first lead singer of INXS.
1727452578482.png
Kinda like that. He knew what he was talking about, what with the old wires that I have going from my shoulder to my heart (18 years wow). But he seemed a little jumpy or nervous..........or just too much pent up energy, whatever it was. So he did have to drill out the wires from the ICD, since they were apparently stuck in the device. But other than that, smooth sailing. So now I get to recover. I don't remember covering to begin with, but there it is.
So here's to another 9 years of a machine in my chest, (does that make me a Borg???), doing nothing but monitoring my heart and all the gymnastics it does.
Thank you all again.
Mr. Moose

Back