Journal The Garage

We should have a contest between Dominic Davison's Harbor Sunset and Cao Yong's My Balcony (Mon Balcon)

Cao Yong's My Balcony (Mon Balcon) has 1000 pieces and Dominic Davison's Harbor Sunset has 999 pieces (like the last one missing a piece). lol!

This is not a race therefore the deadline is December 31st.

Attachments

• My Balcony 2024.jpg
    My Balcony 2024.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3
We should have a contest between Dominic Davison's Harbor Sunset and Cao Yong's My Balcony (Mon Balcon)
Cao Yong's My Balcony (Mon Balcon) has 1000 pieces and Dominic Davison's Harbor Sunset has 999 pieces (like the last one missing a piece). lol!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... and still ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Challenge accepted. I will start my puzzle AFTER you return home from your mission trip... just so as NOT to cause any DOUBT of FAIRNESS. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

This is not a race therefore the deadline is December 31st.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... and still ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Challenge accepted. I will start my puzzle AFTER you return home from your mission trip... just so as NOT to cause any DOUBT of FAIRNESS. HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Ok you two.....no using a hammer to make pieces fit! One piece of advice.....put the puzzle together with the color side up! Trust me, all those gray pieces messes with your eyes.

Back