Journal The Garage

Mr. Moose.... I have filled the cupboards with special moose treats... and your fizzy gingerale drinks.
<gets ginger fizzy and PB cups out of cupboard>
<puts them in the blender>
<WHIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!>
<lid flies off from carbonated explosion> πŸ’₯ πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Clean up on Aisle Moose!
<hands you glass of what didn't fly out of the blender>
Let's Celebrate Your One Year Anniversary! Down the hatch!

Oh my beloved Mr. Moose.... THANK you for the wonderful fizzy drink. Your presence in the GARAGE has brought me GREAT JOY over these last months. If you haven't noticed.... I LOVE SILLY... I love to LAUGH and CELEBRATE the GOODNESS of GOD. He is so dedicated to WANTING His children to ENJOY life. I have learned to appreciate and now... even EXPECT JOY... At one time in my life... JOY seemed so elusive and now it is with me all the day long... each and every day. It is GRATITUDE and THANKSGIVING that feeds this JOY.... and it is something that I am so GRATEFUL for... because in all of my adult life... I never experienced it.

I am thankful that this little humble place called the GARAGE brings forth a true and pure essence of JOY.

I have been thinking about what is going to happen on January 1st of next year regarding this place. I would like to start over and retire the thread as an archive effective December 31st. I'm not sure how to actually do that... but I am thinking that I would like to start over with a new name for my 2025 "journal".

Someone who knows how the site works would surely know how to archive the Garage and place a fresh thread in the fellowship section.

What do you all think of that idea??

A change of plans for today... I am no longer watching the hounds today and tomorrow.... my landlords cancelled their adventure.... so... I am free... HA.

Have a beautiful day my forum family. I love you ever so MUCH... and I mean that truly.

I have been thinking about what is going to happen on January 1st of next year regarding this place. I would like to start over and retire the thread as an archive effective December 31st. I'm not sure how to actually do that... but I am thinking that I would like to start over with a new name for my 2025 "journal".
If we all just move over to the new Journal with you, this one should archive itself due to a lack of use.

In Awe of Him - Just send me a PM when you are ready to start the next one and I will create a new "Garage Archive" storage location as a sub-area in the "Fellowship Time" main area. It will still be available for viewing in that new area and we can even close it to new posts if you wish.

Blessings.

`

But, but, but, can we get ginger fizzy and PB cups delivered there? <breathes in paper bag profusely>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... and still HAHAHAHAHAHA..

My precious precious MR. MOOSE... AS if I would move without thoughts of TREATS for you.
NOT on your life... NOT on this planet.... YOU will have plenty of treats. BREATH my dear moose BREATH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Back